Celebrity Bella Thorne

Nazgrim

High Roller
Jun 7, 2020
According to the tos she did nothing wrong. she said they were naked pics. she wasn't wearing any clothes in them. she was fully naked. just not fully exposed. ppl got bamboozled, were dumb and horny enough to believe she turned into a nudes-selling thot

Comment

Frantic23

Virgin
Aug 14, 2020
OF isn't the one providing the content, the model is. OF is creating the platform, the model does the scamming.
Through their platform, OF endorses the scammer, becoming automatically co responsible for it. Since you they won't provide the model/celebrity/scammer address for directly suing them, they become proxies of the scammers.

Comment

Frantic23

Virgin
Aug 14, 2020
According to the tos she did nothing wrong. she said they were naked pics. she wasn't wearing any clothes in them. she was fully naked. just not fully exposed. ppl got bamboozled, were dumb and horny enough to believe she turned into a nudes-selling thot
Just like that other scammer IFRIT.

Reactions: SOLU
Comment
Aug 5, 2020
Screenshot_20200830_114803.jpg
Screenshot_20200830_114728.jpg

Blah blah bla "I'm great. I'm going to single handed make everything alright etc."

Mainstream? What's here demographic? 15-to very early 20s or something?
I saw her on one of those Snapchat stories one day and didn't have a clue who she was.
I've only film I've seen of hers is The Babysitter, because I wanted to watch it anyway (don't think I'll etch the second one).

Delete if you want.

Comment

Ramita

Virgin
Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 72971 View attachment 72972

Blah blah bla "I'm great. I'm going to single handed make everything alright etc."

I saw her on one of those Snapchat stories one day and didn't have a clue who she was.
I've only film I've seen of hers is The Babysitter, because I wanted to watch it anyway (don't think I'll etch the second one).

Delete if you want.
tits or gtfo is finally relevant again

Comment

Tendempen007B

Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 72971 View attachment 72972

Delete if you want.
So she's trying to end the stigma against sex/sex workers by

making people pay up to 200 bucks to see the same shit they can see on her IG and lying about it

Okay.

Comment
U

User_2363

It’s because of her, OF limited the amount of funds a worker can make

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: carbonor and Kirk00
Comment