Celebrity Bella Thorne

Lost Cheems

Meme Manager
Vip
Mar 19, 2020
Many of the guys who paid $200 for non-nude pics that were advertised as such are doing chargebacks through their banks and credit cards. this is absolutely fucking Onlyfans because they’re paying back banks thousands of dollars for her stunt, and it’s unclear if they’ll be pulling that from any of her future earnings. Honestly depending on how much is paid, I wouldn’t be surprised if OF, a bank, or both hit her with a fraud charge, they have blatant evidence of lying and deception.

Comment
O

Operaman

Why are they looking at OF for a refund? If you go to the theatre and watch a movie, you don't sue the theatre. If you buy a CD and the music sucks, you don't sue the record store...
If u go to the movies to see "Terminator 2" and they show "FInding nemo" U ask for your money back. If u buy a Metallica Cd but its Toby Keith inside... u ask for your money back.

Comment

Nazgrim

High Roller
Jun 7, 2020
If u go to the movies to see "Terminator 2" and they show "FInding nemo" U ask for your money back. If u buy a Metallica Cd but its Toby Keith inside... u ask for your money back.
OF isn't the one providing the content, the model is. OF is creating the platform, the model does the scamming.

Reactions: MrTony2you
Comment

ethania

Aug 19, 2020
Why are they looking at OF for a refund? If you go to the theatre and watch a movie, you don't sue the theatre. If you buy a CD and the music sucks, you don't sue the record store...
If I buy anything I can refund it, atleast here in my country. If I buy a game and I don't find it fun I can ask for the money back, if my new tv doesn't match the wall I can return it, etc. Anything you buy should be refundable, within reason.
Also so you don't get it wrong, it's the shop that refunds the game and not the publisher and it's the shop that refunds the tv and not the producer.

Comment

ethania

Aug 19, 2020
OF isn't the one providing the content, the model is. OF is creating the platform, the model does the scamming.
It's onlyfans problem if the models are scamming tho, it would be a different story if Bella broke the rules and they punished her in some way but I don't thing she has broken any rule yet so if people are displeased it's onlyfans fault for having a horrible TOS.

Comment

Nazgrim

High Roller
Jun 7, 2020
If I buy anything I can refund it, atleast here in my country. If I buy a game and I don't find it fun I can ask for the money back, if my new tv doesn't match the wall I can return it, etc. Anything you buy should be refundable, within reason.
Also so you don't get it wrong, it's the shop that refunds the game and not the publisher and it's the shop that refunds the tv and not the producer.
If you go to a hooker and don't like the sex you're shit out of luck. If you go to a stripclub and don't like the titties, no refunds.

Reactions: loverofsoles115
Comment

ethania

Aug 19, 2020
If you go to a hooker and don't like the sex you're shit out of luck. If you go to a stripclub and don't like the titties, no refunds.
Ah, a man with experience. Well if you can't see the difference between buying a hooker and a celebrity trying to borderline scam people then I'll accept that you see this the way you see it.

Comment