Youtuber Vicky Stark

shadybird90

Jun 14, 2021
wonder what the PPV will be, or if there will even be one... Can't help but notice this try-on was filmed at the same time as the butt plug ppv from last week (same outfit and hair). Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll have filmed more then one at that time or a newer one with a different outfit.

Reactions: June and vvkdmcj
1 Comment
U
uoq55228 commented
Buttplug ppv is the ppv or this try on "Music Festival theme Costume try-on"

shadybird90

Jun 14, 2021
I think she maxed out her creativity and you have seen the best she will offer. Kat Wonders is a bigger rip-off, though. Glad that I didn't waste my money on either website.
IDK. Just last week she became far more open then ever before. She's been gradually getting more and more comfortable and sexual with her videos... Kat Wonders however, is frozen in her attitude...

6 Comments
V
vortios commented
Each girl decides what to give to her followers, and I think that is the beginning of the repetition, as they say, if they do not like what a girl offers, simply leave their membership and that's it.
Vichy, in my opinion, is much more open in her videos, and I personally appreciate it, compared to Kat, but her videos are still fun to watch, although I could agree, that they do not deserve to pay for that, yes you, do not consider it enough ...
For tastes, such as colors, each one has the favorite of hers.

P
PhaedrusC commented
I think the competition is becoming more intense. Girls like Alinity, cincinbear, natalie roush, amarounth that were showing very little 6 months ago are now all being far more daring.
(it is true that kat wonders isn't progressing much, but I think that was her decision all along, note that she is also the oldest of the bunch and probably much more conservative as a result. Perhaps her show is working for her financially, I don't know.)
All of these girls compete in more or less the same space for more or less the same clients, if one of them falls significantly behind (caroline zalog for example) she will probably see the results in reduced subscription earnings.

My guess - over the next 6 months or so we are going to see a new standard set for this kind of content, and it will be slightly more erotic than we had in the past. I think Vicky is quite probably going to follow the trend - I think her subscribers will pressure her to do that.

P
PhaedrusC commented
Correction. I assumed that Kat was older than Vicky, but it seems I was wrong. According to pages on the web, Kat is 32 and Vicky is 35.

E
Ethotlover commented
Vicky is the ultra conservative Trumper... Good thing she's hot, or she'd have no redeeming qualities

M
Mr. Maphisto commented
Spoken like a TRUE lesbian Ethotlover

E
Ethotlover commented
I'm a lesbian? Well damn! What the fuck am I doing this this luscious beard on my face and dick between my legs? Maybe that's why I'm here looking at nudes and not getting laid. I didn't know in war a TRUE lesbian

michigan

Sep 27, 2020
2 Comments
E
Ethotlover commented
Nice try... That wasn't my original comment

M
michigan commented
😁