Youtuber Vicky Stark

PhaedrusC

Vip
Jun 10, 2021
After that Ice video I wouldn't exactly call this her best work
One possibility : the onlyfans announcement has her being extra cautious.
Another possibility : her enthusiasm for the show has decreased over the last while.

For comparison, take a look at her "pretty in pink" vid. I thought that was pretty good.
This last one : not so much. Nudity, yes, but she doesn't exhibit any enjoyment from making the vid. Let's hope it's just onlyfans.

Comment

Alanmann99

Virgin
Jun 1, 2021
You guys are so naive. She shoots multiple videos in one day and then posts them over the subsequent weeks. She cuts corners, and it's becoming evident.

2 Comments
V
vortios commented
I don't think that's a crime, what's more, many of the girls that I follow on different platforms, upload videos from one season to another, as if it were a series.
Personally, I don't care, since making a video takes a long time, more than anyone can imagine, if not, you have to do something that is half interesting ...
From the idea and approach, to post-production, it takes a long time ...
Personally, what I give the most importance is the result, and they are usually very good.

F
fzappa commented
Stop whining, there is literally zero reason for you to be miserable here.

PhaedrusC

Vip
Jun 10, 2021
You guys are so naive. She shoots multiple videos in one day and then posts them over the subsequent weeks. She cuts corners, and it's becoming evident.
I didn't want to put it in terms as blunt as that, but you may be right

1 Comment
Jackanon
Jackanon commented
its what I would do. 1 day of work = 1 month of content.