Youtuber Vicky Stark

Bayonetta2

Virgin
Oct 18, 2020
3 Comments
B
bigboss6969 commented
Some may not have realized that direct download/torrent have a 300 mb version. The web player version was around 60 and looked even worse.

NoNotReally
NoNotReally commented

Guys, the bad quality is a result of her consumer camera struggling with the etreme low light situation. You won't get any better rip of this vid.

darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Her videos (especially this one) remind me of the old SexyPattycake vids. She shows everything, but we can't see anything.

PhaedrusC

Vip
Jun 10, 2021
Isnt this the exact file as the other one? or is that the joke

Guys, the bad quality is a result of her consumer camera struggling with the etreme low light situation. You won't get any better rip of this vid.
You are of course right, nothing to be done about that.
I tried watching it on my tablet, it doesn't look great.
On my desktop pc with a much larger screen and playback full-screen it looks sort of ok.
the video is 1080p, which would be ok, but your comment about low light is spot on. That's the real problem.
She needs to get a better camera.

1 Comment
NoNotReally
NoNotReally commented
In fact, in this case, better lighting would bring more improvement than a better camera...😋

chip99

Virgin
Aug 27, 2020
Now that she has advanced to total nudity when does she break out the hardware? She's slowly catching up to Bitchin' Bubba but not quite.
Who is Bitchin Bubba? You've peaked my interest.

1 Comment
G
Gangster of Love commented
Bitchin Bubba is a Patreon post by a hot babe called Rocky and her husband. She does a lot of public nudity videos and also is on Braless Forever, naother patreon post.

Mar 14, 2021
Looks like Miss Vicky is recycling her outfits judging by her latest post.

2 Comments
T
ticonderoga commented
Seems like she's gotten pretty lazy with her shows. Her creativity compared to other ppv's is almost zero. She looks like she's just putting time in to get money, which most likely is still working for her.

A
ailinmax commented
Her PPVs are starting to get boring tbh