Tenleid.

Anon101

Virgin
Aug 13, 2020
It goes to show that people just cared about her body and not her personality. Her gross mismanagement of her lewd career is telling enough to me. The vtuber thing not going so well aligns with how I've felt about her career as a whole, so in that sense I'm not surprised.
Nah People also care about how you treat them.

If you make lewd content on a platform with a subscription i expect to get something for my hard earned cash. Blaming everything on depression on and off is not going to help her case. You have a Job, you get paid and i expect to see the results. If you can't do said job for mental health problem you temporary close the incoming fees with an apology message "sorry guys, i'm having some irl issue and will not charge this month, hope to be back soon"

1 Comment
A
AzureFlame commented
Exactly. She also kept her Patreon open, even though she had stopped posting there altogether, due to issues with the platform. And before that, she was constantly a month late on promised sets, yet still charging every month. She showed that she didn't really care about her fans, she only cared about the money. Also, I used to be on her server, she was never on, nor did she talk to anyone when she was. I left because it was just a toxic hivemind where even the slightest perceived sleight towards trans people would cause half the server to berate you and insult you and cuss you out, like mentioning futa and it supposedly being a slur against trans people (even though it isn't)

UmbraCam32

Virgin
Jan 1, 2021
It goes to show that people just cared about her body and not her personality. Her gross mismanagement of her lewd career is telling enough to me. The vtuber thing not going so well aligns with how I've felt about her career as a whole, so in that sense I'm not surprised.
Her Personality was not good to begin with. Like her (dunno if he is still current) boyfriend the anime guy they have picked fights for pretend civil rights diatribes. She toned it down but she used to treat people the way Dominque Skye treats people.

Comment

N00dslayer

Jul 28, 2020
Her Personality was not good to begin with. Like her (dunno if he is still current) boyfriend the anime guy they have picked fights for pretend civil rights diatribes. She toned it down but she used to treat people the way Dominque Skye treats people.
Nah People also care about how you treat them.

If you make lewd content on a platform with a subscription i expect to get something for my hard earned cash. Blaming everything on depression on and off is not going to help her case. You have a Job, you get paid and i expect to see the results. If you can't do said job for mental health problem you temporary close the incoming fees with an apology message "sorry guys, i'm having some irl issue and will not charge this month, hope to be back soon"
Clearly I worded my post wrong. I didn't mean that the fans were toxic and only cared about her body. I just meant that her body was the only thing worth caring about because she sucked in every other department. Totally agree with her management being awful and basically a middle finger to any "fans" who continued to support her.

Her server was a circle jerk of "my queen" but if you bring up real criticism or concern then the mob justice will kick in. And good luck trying to get your late ass set when she doesn't respond on virtually any platform.

Comment

LioMatt63

Vip
Jun 15, 2020

You mean Geoff aka Mother's Basement? They're engaged and still together AFAIK. He's got alot of things he's vocal about but gives very little (if any at all) thought towards before opening his mouth.

Also as far as content goes she promised content in November but just like the content she promised months ago, I doubt it's gonna happen as she's having a bit more success with the Vtubing I think. Still don't get that trend as IMO less than a handful of Vtubers are actually tolerable. Tenleid's moth avatar is not one of them.

Comment

AntusP

Aug 6, 2020
Holy crap people, I know she hasn't post much lewd crap but this ain't a discussion thread.

1 Comment
A
AzureFlame commented
What do you expect us to do? Just not post anything, or repost stuff that's already been posted? Things have happened, but she has no new content. Do we just stay silent until there is content?

AntusP

Aug 6, 2020
What do you expect us to do? Just not post anything, or repost stuff that's already been posted? Things have happened, but she has no new content. Do we just stay silent until there is content?
Not to copy the poster above me but yes. Discussion threads are to talk about things. Actual threads are to see pictures and videos of hot people doing hot things so we can beat off. If the majority of posts are actual content, finding content is easier. Why the fuck would I care what people in this thread think of Mother's Basement, her voice or her vtuber career? New posts are meant to be for the spank bank.

Comment

Noonecaree

Virgin
Sep 20, 2021
I’ve been looking for the Out of cosplay set for so long, does someone have it ???

Attachments

• 2021-09-20 10.49.01.jpg
    2021-09-20 10.49.01.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 884
2 Comments
N
N00dslayer commented
Sadly it's not all that great. She's wearing her "see through" leggings in basically every pic. As an ass man I found it quite disappointing when I anticipated it.

N
Noonecaree commented
I understand, but i’m a boot + tights man so i kinda want that one