Tenleid.

Lucas hyper

Mar 29, 2020
Hey guys, any news of her being interested in getting naked again? Do her onlyfans have any news yet? Her Twitter is pretty much just RT content

6 Comments
S
shinryu commented
Havent gotten her OF in years at this point, she was really bad at not posting any content so wouldnt be surprised if other people stopped getting it too.

A
AzureFlame commented
That's why I stopped subbing on Patreon, that and she had started putting exclusive content on OF, and my bank kept flagging any attempt at making payments on OF, even when I approved it. But yeah, she got really flakey, then decided to abandon it altogether, while still charging people mind you, to pursue a career as a Vtuber, until that didn't pan out for her like she hoped, and last I heard, she was trying to make it big on Tiktok.

S
shinryu commented
I had her Patreon every so often and honestly she was the worst in terms of providing content on time. Yeah I heard OF was like that for a lot of peoples banks, when I had her OF she barely posted, her PPV prices were way to much for what they were most the time as well. I wasnt even sure if she did OF anymore saw she was trying to be a Vtuber which didnt work out. Oh right but most girls that make it big on TikTok circle back to OF to make money anyway haha. Tbh I found it weird she was trying to go the streamer route when her youtube stuff was really boring and didnt exactly have the big personality to be able to carry non lewd/nude content

Q
quincyr2020 commented
Tiktok aint work out either lol she dropped one video saying "I'm back" and was never seen again 😂

A
AzureFlame commented
Yeah, basically she's trying to follow trends to make money off of, but then gives up on it when it becomes too much work, or she doesn't hit it big. It's what happened to her Cosplay career, her lewd cosplay career, her vtuber career, and now tiktok.

A
AzureFlame commented
Yeah, she was basically a trend chaser, with no real talent of her own to back it up.

SR71

Dec 6, 2020
Does anyone have this Samus set?
xhuvx0pk9od51.jpg

Comment

90nined

May 16, 2020
3 Comments
S
SR71 commented
Thanks dude

A
Armandomesa commented
which forum?

O
onabona commented
If you still have it could we get a reup please?