Tenleid.

Jonkysins2000

Lewd God
Nov 24, 2020
Are you talking about the old makoto stuff or is there new gifs/vids? I don't recall Makoto vids existing? Or at least not worth watching unless these are recent.
Maybe not videos but I know I saw some gifs with that cosplay. Dont think it's from recently but doesnt seem to be in this thread either

Comment

Choir

Aug 14, 2020

She wasn't gonna a make it that far with that voice.
Her voice is great, It's hot and raspy, she just leaned into being a cute "kawaii" character instead of something more suited for her voice like a sexy teacher or your friend's hot older sister. She just didn't match with the cutesy stuff JVtubers do.

9 Comments
A
AzureFlame commented
Yeah. She tried to hop on the bandwagon because she saw dollar signs, and tried to match what everyone else was doing, instead of doing her own thing. Meanwhile, abandoning her fans who were supporting her lewd cosplay. And now that she failed, she's come crawling back.

Q
quincyr2020 commented
Bandwagoning is fine but half assing everything you do is not. I can't see her imagining herself having more than moderate success at most with cosplay because she half assed that too. She reeks of the "become a star overnight" mentality. She went from selling sets to abandoning that to Patreon to abandoning that too. Same with OF. And when she does cosplay, she just does whatever she wants and that's okay too but not for her mindset. If she was passionate, that's one thing but she seeks immediate dollar signs and moves on when they don't come quick enough. Instead of doing the same cosplay 18 times over, she should have been playing the algorithm and keeping up with the trends like every other cosplayer.

She tried to copy her bf's YouTube channel and it didn't work out fast enough. The same thing happened with her Vtuber career. Now she's trying to come back to cosplay like we wanna see Raven 9.0 but who knows? She might not even go back to that. That video was posted on Tiktok so this could be another avenue she's going to half ass.

Sorry for the rant but I kinda feel bad for her regardless of what I said lol. She really needs a manager.

A
AzureFlame commented
I agree 100%. Although, in regards to Patreon, she was getting screwed over by them left right and center due to them trying to crack down on lewd content. Of course, it doesn't help that eventually she'd start being consistently being late posting sets, while still charging her patrons. Even after she stopped posting content there, she still kept it up. That's one of the reasons I left her Patreon and came here. That and due to banking issues, I can't sub on OF, and she was posting exclusive content there, for ridiculous prices.

T
ThiccGandalf commented
Wait she was a vtuber?

T
ThiccGandalf commented
H
Huguguck commented
I didn't know that was her - I actually like her VTuber stuff. She should stick with that tbh.

A
AzureFlame commented
She stopped because she wasn't seeing success, same with everything else she's done. She's only really in this stuff for the money, thinking she'll just do what's popular and make a ton of money off people. She started her cosplay stuff when that was popular, then when people started doing lewd cosplay, she started getting into that too, she tried to piggyback off her boyfriend's youtube career and start her own channel, and now that Vtubers are a big thing, she tried to hop onto that bandwagon. Now it's Tiktok. She tries to follow the latest trends to make it big, but only half-asses it because she's just in it for the money, and because of that, she's not seeing the same kind of success as others who do the same. So she drops it and moves on to the next big thing.

H
Huguguck commented
That's unfortunate. Kinda wish someone else would take over that character she has then lol Someone who gives a fuck about making a quality product.