Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
11 Comments
N
Namistai076 commented
She needs to free those nips.

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
I think that will not happend soon. Since her Patreons are dropping slowly, for a year now, she is back to streaming and her fan site are making her more money at the moment. So unless these two things are dropping to I don't think she will show more then that :)

Managerinimicum
Managerinimicum commented
How come do you think then people won't ever get completely sick and tired any time soon of her only teasing and never actually showing her nips and/or pussy/asshole? This content is basically just her saying every time 'See? I actually have nipples and genitals, you can see here for just 50$ where they would be and that they exist! But only that and not actually see them exposed.' Isn't this way more boring and tiring than her Patreon Cosplay stuff that people are switching over from her? Apart from being way, way more expensive.

R
ReadySetJoe commented
Honestly I'm just appreciative that she's pushing her limits at all. I mean compare this vid to one of the last ones of her playing with her tits/nips, she didn't even show her face so this is a big step for her. I think we'll get topless eventually, especially if she keeps on remaining friends with DS who has no trouble showing everything in their shoots together.

N
Namistai076 commented
People will eventually get tired of the teasing. It's only a matter of time. If she still wants the money to continue to flow in, she might have to go nude or get a "real" job.

Managerinimicum
I think if or when that happens then she would probably first go full on tryhard going all in on becoming a big Twitch streamer before doing that, and only when that completely bellyflops she would actually do it for real.

Managerinimicum
Her face is so hot and sexy as well to me, always a bit sad when she decides to hide her face from view, and glad when she shows it off along with the rest of her body.

P
Patsfan4life commented
if it hasn't happened etc, it won't happen. She has simps to keep paying.

N
Namistai076 commented
It's hard to be a simp. 🤣

D
DemiMaximoff commented
Might be an unpopular opinion, but to me, her appearance is going in a downward trajectory ever since I found her. With those ever-growing dark circles, by the time she frees the nip, it might not even be worth it to me

N
Namistai076 commented
She's been partying with Darshelle a lot latey. That could explain the dark circles around her eyes.

JackGenesis

Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
4 Comments
R
ReadySetJoe commented
Crazy theory, but did she give an explanation as to why she used band-aids for pasties? Seems very unplanned and last minute decision. Almost like she wasn't planning on using anything and we were gonna get see through nipples in that bra

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
I think it is more she had no pasties at the location, she was shooting this set :)

N
Namistai076 commented
Not working

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
It is working. I tested it myself and reuploaded the zip file

Oct 24, 2020
why wont that site show previews? :(

• Dislike
Reactions: NSA
2 Comments
JackGenesis