Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

underrod

Virgin
Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone have a complete list of previous Patreon sets or where can i get/buy them? As far as I understand, even if I subscribe to the maximum lvl on Patreon, I will not get access to the previous sets. Maybe there are people here who have everything released?

• Dislike
Reactions: NSA
3 Comments
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented

U
underrod commented
there are only 26 old photosets. Most of the photosets are missing

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Yes because Rolyat never updated the site after the first opening. So maybe message her if she should add more photosets to the store ^^

underrod

Virgin
Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone have this Yennefer photoset in HD? On this thread its only in 1000x667...

Attachments

• 5dd854c738f1d034e8815c0f4a9f8b8b.jpg
    5dd854c738f1d034e8815c0f4a9f8b8b.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 443
5 Comments
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Here you go ! Hope it has the quality u looking for because it is the best I have :D

U
underrod commented
it's the same quality as everywhere else. still not the best resolution. but thanks

Managerinimicum
Managerinimicum commented
Can i ask why you need such a extremely high resolution for? Do you want it as a wallpaper for your computer monitor or tablet? Or print it out and frame it to hang it up somewhere at home or workplace?

U
underrod commented
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented

I can't understand it myself. The reason u said are the only things I can thing of why u want HD 4K photos. I am happy to have the photo in a quality good enough to see it xD

JackGenesis

Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
3 Comments
B
BobiForest19 commented
No Video?

Managerinimicum
Managerinimicum commented
Probably not sadly this time! Such a bummer though, Her last years Xmas videos was so epic and unbelievably sexy i remember.

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented

There is one video in there of her Kqueentsun with Rolyat in the background :)