Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
4 Comments
H
Huddlad69 commented
The photos never seem to load?

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
It is a know problem with bunkr for I think 5 months now :)

H
Huddlad69 commented
Aw that’s a shame, any other way to share the sets?

F
freaper commented
They won't load but you can download them.

JackGenesis

Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
3 Comments
P
Pillard Hall commented
Why are all the links you have posted come up broken? I am sure they aren't for other people. Do you have any Idea why this is?

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Because the URL has changed. It is no longer .la and is now .su. I need to re-link all sets new. I had simply no time to do it. I can do it but I fear to get reported for spam, when I post 3 whole pages of links and no pictures :(

P
Pillard Hall commented
Oh! Well thank you so much for posting! I am not salty about it I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. Thank you for answering as well.

I’m a dude

Non virgin
Virgin
Jan 19, 2023
Does anybody have the set of her in white underwear in the bathroom? She also had pink hair at the time. I really wanna get that set but can’t find it and don’t know what it’s called. If someone has it and could upload it I would very much appreciate it

1 Comment
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
I will look tomorrow and comment under this, if I find it :) If you have picture from the set would help alot :D

I’m a dude

Non virgin
Virgin
Jan 19, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 757
7 Comments
A
Account29391 commented
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
The picture he has plus your the ones in the link are all pictures the set has :)

I’m a dude
I’m a dude commented
Thank you I really appreciate it I have a couple more sets I’d like to get but I don’t wanna sound like a request line lol

A
Account29391 commented
Throw examples of the set I might have them or DM and ill post here if I have them?

I’m a dude
I’m a dude commented
Here’s 2 of them

Attachments

• IMG_5462.jpeg
    IMG_5462.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_5715.jpeg
    IMG_5715.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 779
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
A
Account29391 commented
Was 27 Jan 2021 (ish) on Patreon, two pictures were posted on OF and the set was never posted here afaik.