Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

FancyFootwork

Lewd God
Sep 5, 2020
3 Comments
Eredin_Breacc
Eredin_Breacc commented
When I watch the video for this set, it seems to me that she is listless during the photo shoot

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Yeah I have the feeling too. I think she wants to do something else but also knows this is a lot of money she can get for a few pics & vids

A
AJsfc commented
jeez most of these pics are the same. She could've just put 6 photos in the set and be done

BumblesDunk

Lewd God
Dec 25, 2020
I think it could also be that she is uncomfortable infront of the camera and doesn't REALLY know how to be sexy. I feel like I've seen a few of her videos where I can see the gears in her head turning like "uhh... g.. grab my... my BOOB! Yeah! That's what I should do now!"
Yeah I have the feeling too. I think she wants to do something else but also knows this is a lot of money she can get for a few pics & vids

Reactions: awonker
Comment

jcbackup

Aug 6, 2020
I think it could also be that she is uncomfortable infront of the camera and doesn't REALLY know how to be sexy. I feel like I've seen a few of her videos where I can see the gears in her head turning like "uhh... g.. grab my... my BOOB! Yeah! That's what I should do now!"
Most of these girls have routines they do while shooting. Its why you see the same poses over and over again as the only real change is the clothes. I wouldn't call it a negative on them, as it's hard to branch out of your comfort zone.. also why brake what's working? If anything I've learned over the years unless you're willing to break your comfort zone and work with someone who has ideas past 'here's my boobs" you undoubtedly fall back to default.

Again though.. if they're making money why bother worrying about it. Most guys are easy to please and aren't really looking for more than boobs

Comment

UnknowLewd

Jan 20, 2021
CRHgVmOD-2p.jpg
CRHgVmNDf-b.jpg

Comment