Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

Ethotlover

Aug 9, 2020
For clarification I do have some high standards and I own that, but for $22-$30 and higher, one has the right to expect high standard content.
You do you, but complaining about what anyone decides to charge for a picture. If someone wants to charge $100 for a pic of their nose, and people are willing to pay, let em be. You've been bitching since May that she's not spicy enough for you to download pics of that other people paid for...

2 Comments
B
Braffgerdlinger commented
Not bitching about people paying for her stuff, simply starting a conversation about her content. It isn't like this stuff hasn't been said and I've already thanked and given praise to those who did on each one of my posts on here so before you try the martyr rout or nobel rout please go back and read and stop trying to sound smart.

B
Oh jeez, I just read your other posts on here...your really are a martyr..my condolences. Enjoy your life I don't consort with people who can't entertain an intelligent conversation without "oh your getting this for free and shouldn't complain" bye bye.

Eredin_Breacc

High Roller
Jan 24, 2021
does anyone know which set this photo belongs to, it is not in the green lingerie set

0gnhxjwhbjc7ii3oo20xa_720p-j0tb7r0n.mp4_000048.619.jpg

1 Comment
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Maybe it is a screenshot from a video to the set :) most of the time there is the set of photos and one video where she poses in the lingerie or cosplay from the set ^^

PainKami

Virgin
May 13, 2021
I just realized that there were some pictures missing and for whatever reason they wouldn't want to go in so I created a new album with all the 34 pics + video:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 Comment
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Not good but good to know that didn't only was for me so when I was making the album for the beach set :D

PainKami

Virgin
May 13, 2021

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 1,537
1 Comment
B
Great set! See! Bitching about things we get for free on an share website forum that she has probably never even heard of nor read is working! Lmao