Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

JackGenesis

Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
Now that I've watched the two sets one after the other, I've noticed something again that has always bothered me with her. Especially with her Patreon sets, she rarely looks into the camera and/or smiles, which makes me feel like she would like to be anywhere else, just not in front of the camera. I don't understand about the photo arts but you can at least pretend to be making content for the Patreons and not for the art school even if u not feel comfortable with your body and poses. This was also the reason why I like the OF sets more.

Reactions: Eredin_Breacc
1 Comment
JerkyChicken
JerkyChicken commented
She definitely goes for that more artsy feel on her patreon sets. It was something that I always noticed but never really got tired of until she started to do OF which usually has more energetic content. I think it's interesting how many people have lost interest in her patreon despite the fact that her outfits now are more lewd than they were in the past. OF has been taking over and I guess it caught up with her too.

[Poop]

Lewd God
Aug 21, 2020
Now that I've watched the two sets one after the other, I've noticed something again that has always bothered me with her. Especially with her Patreon sets, she rarely looks into the camera and/or smiles, which makes me feel like she would like to be anywhere else, just not in front of the camera. I don't understand about the photo arts but you can at least pretend to be making content for the Patreons and not for the art school even if u not feel comfortable with your body and poses. This was also the reason why I like the OF sets more.
she is literally looking directly into the camera. she has a totally normal expression.

1 Comment
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
In the OF set maybe but not in the Patreon set. I looked into it again and maybe 5 photos she looks in the cam and the other ones around the room :D

BumblesDunk

Lewd God
Dec 25, 2020
Is it just me or are her nipples unreasonably high? Hahah
Screenshot_20210626-232135_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210626-232555_Chrome.jpg

8 Comments
S
SanatKumara commented
It also puzzled me at first, but then I thought she can simply have not centered the pasties on her nip. At least I hope that's what happened :)

Last edited:
N
NSA commented
is correct.
There are some other sets (such as her Black Cat Boudoir set or her Mavis Microbikini set) where you can see (through tight clothing) where her nips are, and they are located right where you'd expect them to be lol.
So it looks like in this new set, just the tip of the pasties are (barely) covering her nipples.
Looks like we're getting closer boys.

Randomuser4213
Randomuser4213 commented
Here you can see pokies and it's normal
SEAN9235.jpg

Q
queeg commented
do you have the full set of this shoot?

Randomuser4213
Randomuser4213 commented
I do. I'll try to post it tomorrow if you want. I thought it was a leaked set already haha

N
NSA commented
James W
James W commented
H
hugobugo commented
In my scientific opinion, her nipples have become sentient and are travelling up her body so they can finally be free for us! God speed, little nipple heroes.