Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffyT

Vip
Aug 9, 2020
More so regarding the last part, I don't think ruling powers care THAT much about it to put resources into tracking and distributing reconciliation for it nor does anyone really want to put in the effort period, unless its some serious white knight shit. Just bc some girl next door, who was secretly selling her nudes or whatever, gets "exposed"...Id like to think theres some semblance of logic but I could be proven wrong with this recent shit. Its like a MMA fighter bitching about being punched during a fight/training. I wish I was at the investors meeting for OF though lol mofos are rollllllllling in dough. It just blows my mind that the reality of this situation is that it comes from a place of shame and embarrassment not a true "adult content" worker trying to protect her income........at the end of the day she just comes off as a short-sighted dipshit who is too stupid to realize the reach and longevity of the internet
You'd be surprised. Certain girls go as far as embedding cryptographic watermarks in their images. Let's say they're releasing a new set. They'll generate 5-6 unique batches of watermarks and assign them to 5-6 different batches of the same set. Then push each batch of watermarked sets out to a specific group of patrons. The end result is a way to track who leaks what. It's not as precise because it still only identifies a particular group of patrons, not the specific one who leaked it, but the point is some of them do go above and beyond to track and punish those who leak their stuff.

In my opinion, piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem. There are some exceptions to this, but in general a reasonable business model is always more favorable. I'd rather fork over $20 or $30 for a specific set that I can't find anywhere, than fork over $50-$100 a month when I can't even see the sets I want to see. A lot of these girls rely on fabricated FOMO selling tactics to ensure subscription retention. In other words, you sub, and you don't get to see their old stuff. So you're locked into continuing to stay subbed if you want to never miss out on anything. That's bullshit. It's not like their old sets disappear after a certain amount of time. So it's absolutely no surprise to me that their stuff gets leaked.

I've absolutely given some money here and there to girls who I think have a good business model, because they at least let me purchase the stuff I want at a fair price and don't force me into maintaining a subscription. And of course, I do leak that content, but the point is I'll always be coming back to see the stuff I missed. It'll be months later, but I'll always be back.

Comment

FuuButtz

Aug 25, 2020
You'd be surprised. Certain girls go as far as embedding cryptographic watermarks in their images. Let's say they're releasing a new set. They'll generate 5-6 unique batches of watermarks and assign them to 5-6 different batches of the same set. Then push each batch of watermarked sets out to a specific group of patrons. The end result is a way to track who leaks what. It's not as precise because it still only identifies a particular group of patrons, not the specific one who leaked it, but the point is some of them do go above and beyond to track and punish those who leak their stuff.

In my opinion, piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem. There are some exceptions to this, but in general a reasonable business model is always more favorable. I'd rather fork over $20 or $30 for a specific set that I can't find anywhere, than fork over $50-$100 a month when I can't even see the sets I want to see. A lot of these girls rely on fabricated FOMO selling tactics to ensure subscription retention. In other words, you sub, and you don't get to see their old stuff. So you're locked into continuing to stay subbed if you want to never miss out on anything. That's bullshit. It's not like their old sets disappear after a certain amount of time. So it's absolutely no surprise to me that their stuff gets leaked.

I've absolutely given some money here and there to girls who I think have a good business model, because they at least let me purchase the stuff I want at a fair price and don't force me into maintaining a subscription. And of course, I do leak that content, but the point is I'll always be coming back to see the stuff I missed. It'll be months later, but I'll always be back.

This is so freakin on point, it's not even funny. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Reactions: JokeHazard
Comment

NintySoulless

Aug 11, 2020

So true. I used to buy content every now and then (generally no more than ~40-60 a month), but I got completely ripped off once and paid for complete garbage content that I had no option to refund. I vowed to completely stop buying content at that point and I just share stuff I bought before that.

What a lot of these girls blaming people for leaking/pirating don't realize is how many people pirate because of the complete lack of accountability baked into their distribution chnanels. I doubt you'll ever see any of them advocate for refunds on OnlyFans as a solution to the issue though.

Comment

Realest101

Aug 8, 2020

1.If female is going all out with the watermarks,is there a way for us to remove them watermarks?
2.I agree with you 100% and sometime these female be asking for to much when the sets is not evening good.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.