3rwe
3rwe commented
yeah that video could have been epic instead its just annoying

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
MarlingYoga day 1660 Patreon Angle:

v imeo.com/850132430/dd0cbad12b

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dayum! Aren't you boys glad we get to see all of the sweet action from THIS particular angle???

Big momma KNOWS what WE like! MMMhmmm...

(sorry)

3 Comments
M
Malagate commented
There's been quite a few videos now of what you might call "on bed" yoga - I think her next step may well be "in bed" yoga, possibly whilst still asleep...

3rwe
3rwe commented
those jeans are so.... boring

D
Dillo commented
Apparently her subscribers like this crap. Her numbers are increasing by the day. Her content is a joke - an expensive joke.

bsagreg

Oct 24, 2020
Hell On Earth
Oh well, at least we got to see her friends pussy...🤣
What friend ? A real pussy ? What video ? Excuse me for demanding tone. Please. Lol.

1 Comment
3rwe
3rwe commented
yeah man she touches it and everything :ROFLMAO:

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Oldplay / Jell-O

She filmed a class! She shot a class for you... Her husband's the film crew... And it was called:

v imeo.com/832601813/b3c9978eb1

MarlingYoga day 1662 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/850830222/fc4a985f3f

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

She 'bout to milk their wallets dry...

Album coming soon!

5 Comments
M
mercedesc200 commented
OK she make us horny,sometimes.But someone tell her about the shiny window behind her.It ruins all the atmosphere.

I
ickley77 commented
Thanks for the vids as always. Took me a while to appreciate your comment but then i remembered that I hate Coldplay. They've been dining out on that one bloody song for nearly 25 years or whatever it is. If I found out they were my fiancee's favourite band, i'd have to call off the wedding, even to the lovely Marling.

D
Dillo commented
Honestly, this is depressing. Pomy are her subscribers really satisfied with this garbage? Surely they can't be that dense!

P
Pomy commented
Yeah, I took a plunge with that one... but then again, so did she... I mean, a phone video?

Anyway, some people enjoyed it, one guy in the comments is hoping she'll do more spicy videos with her husband behind the "Camera".

And yeah, I hate Coldplay too, I wouldn't do this shit to a band I like...

bsagreg
bsagreg commented
When it comes to what people expect for their money. Women are getting paid for nudes, to show just feet, hands, legs , ass, tits, stockings, panties, dirty panties, to wear diapers, to fart, shit ,pee. you get the idea. Enough of her subscribers are happy to pay her for ? ? Its time to move on , There are plenty of creators that will do anything their subscribers request. Im going to find one now that will do yoga with her fist up her ass. Lol

Oct 3, 2022
gofile upskirt

3 Comments
H
Heathrow commented
20230803_002741.jpg

Dear arieldumanggas; here's some recent and old screenshots. Knock yourself out 😆

P
Pomy commented
I just had to take a moment to appreciate what a great community we've built, where bros got eachother's ahem needs in mind.

I think it's safe to say that what we have here, in this thread, is bigger than any "fanbase" Marling ever hoped to amass on Youtube and Patreon combined.

It may not be in numbers, but it's definitely in heart! Just wanted to say it, and the ironic part is that the woman'll never find out what she helped create...

(at least I hope she won't...) 😅

R
R-J commented
Pomy, I completely agree with your view and lot of this credit goes to all of you who have subscribed to her thread and waited patiently.

She will join this group, If she ever knew about the quality of discussion on this group.