Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Patreon class 192:

v imeo.com/847714145/eaf5bf2c8e

Patreon class 192 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/847714078/a52eb6e945

MarlingYoga day 1652 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/847714035/3a4407db9c

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please share your opinions, thank you and enjoy!

2 Comments
M
mercedesc200 commented
She is trying desperately to give us the same and same niplip. ONly the move with spread legs worth it (what about a lipslip with transparent undies) or totally nude(better)!!!!!!

R
R-J commented
the only way she can justify the cost is by making some good holes in her panty else this is almost same sheet we been seeing for last year.

Heathrow

Lewd God
Jan 18, 2023
I don't think nipslips are boring. Not ever. 😋

20230724_120630.jpg

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Please help me, i'm trying to figure something out:

Why is MarlingYoga selling ad-free Youtube content as a feature for paying costumers, while lowering the quality from 1080p to 720p on each reupload?

From a viewer's perspective, I always thought Youtube-ads were a non-issue, especially when it comes to her videos, so why would we bother?

I'd love to hear your take on this, cheers!

4 Comments
R
R-J commented
I think someone has made her believe that no matter what the fuck she does/post, people will come and pay to watch her.

probably her hubby or the new team...

M
Malagate commented
I didn't know about the 720p thing - so that makes the whole exercise doubly pointless. A very tenuous thing that you sometimes see is the offer of an early look at a youtube video that's about to be released, but that's pretty flimsy... it's basically there to fill up the bottom tier "benefits" but in reality it's nothing. If she's putting them up on Vimeo in 720p, then that's whatever the opposite of a benefit is - a deficit? Dunno, but it's mad and a waste of time all round...

H
Heathrow commented
There are YouTube ads on her videos. Not immediately, but they get added on depending on viewing figures I guess.
I don't know how many she has on this tier. It may only be a few and now she has closed it off to force people to subscribe to a higher tier.
YouTube advert free Premium is £12 - $15 a month, so maybe £5.40 - $6 a month is a better deal overall.
Maybe the reality is that the subscribers to that lower tier are just people into the yoga classes and nothing else and they want to do the classes without the interruptions! 🤷🏼‍♂️

H
Heathrow commented
...oh and the lower resolution thing - 720p not 1080p - could it be that it is quicker to upload. If she is re-uploading old videos she is probably doing it just to "tick a box" and make it look like she us offering a complete package to subs on that tier. Just a guess.

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Thank you guys so much for taking the time and thought to reply, I appreciate reading everything you have to say!

MarlingYoga day 1653 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/848054908/0e2611d4e0

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'll never understand the jeans thing, never!

1 Comment
H
Heathrow commented
Yeah the jeans, wtf...but I guess it's all part of the "doing yoga anytime, anywhere" thing that she based her whole concept on (without knowing the nipslips and upskirts would be the winners).
That "moody, arty lighting" pic of her naked back and butt though - f**k - that hit the spot for me! 😍