Youtuber Marlingyoga

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
MarlingYoga day 1668:

v imeo.com/852596724/8b6250f074

MarlingYoga day 1668 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/852596847/4a5822f928

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gofile includes walking the dog video.

That's some sweet-ass musical setup she's got behind her, just sayin'...

6 Comments
Y
yosif98 commented
do you have the link for the dog walking video. Somehow i cant acces any of the vids in gofile. No prob the other vids bcs i use the links, but i cant see the dog vid.

W
Wankers12 commented
In true form, there is no walk and we hardly see the dog

Y
yosif98 commented
P
Pomy commented
I don't have a link to the dog vid, because it's HLS format, so I had to download it, I will try to reupload to another site.

H
Heathrow commented
Pomy, when you posted "includes walking the dog video" and mentioned the "sweet ass musical setup" I thought "Wow she's done a video with her fiancé of a cover version of Walking the Dog" a song by Rufus Thomas and covered by the Stones and Aerosmith!
But no. She was just walking that f*****g annoying little dog...bless her!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

P
Pomy commented
Hmm... If only she had your creativity.

I asked her who plays all these instruments and she didn't answer. I do feel music could add a lot to her content which has become quite stale IMO.

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
I have a request for you guys.

While watching her videos, try to pay attention to Marling's facial expressions, body language, what she says, how she says it, her overall attitude.

Now tell me. Do you think she's into all of it? Does it feel like she enjoys what she's doing?

I'm asking because i consider myself a pretty good judge of character, and I find the persona she tries to convey somewhat disingenuous.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the hell out of you guys and trust what each of you has to say, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Also, I DO feel for her, I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with alcoholism and staying sober and rebuilding your life after all that mess.

Thanks again for your time, folks, take care and stay cool!

13 Comments
B
borig commented
I noticed in couple of patreon class videos with more revealing outfits she had teary eyes,like she is shy or uncomfortable with what she is doing. I just think she is a little bit shy,and thats the reason she didn't go full nude,but that doesn't mean she won't. I believe she just needs more time. I BELIEVE 🙏

N
norman33said commented
First of all many, many thanks Pomy (y)(y)(y)

Like says Borig when she's wearing underwear more revealing she looks uncomfortable and sometimes when she looks at the camera, we can read in her eyes "you perverts, that's what you want to see". She does it because she feels obliged to keep earning money... she shows more when she feels that the patreons are going to leave or for him to stay, but she takes no pleasure in it I think.
But that's just my humble opinion.

Y
yosif98 commented
ofc iv thought it is completly for the money, she constanly lies, uses new "techniques" to "cover" her lies, "plans", and other shit. Sometimes she barely keeps her self from cursing the "complaining" subscribers. She used to do it some times, about a year ago or so and than her subs droped to like 300, and probably her new "team" has adviced her to stop the cursing on the subscribers.

3rwe
3rwe commented
agree 100% although sometimes I get the feeling like she just doesn't feel comfortable in her body. Like she knows she was fitter before the baby and now feels even more self conscious. Just my 2c

M
Malagate commented
Sometimes when shooting the Patreon Angle, and she's down on all fours and facing away from the camera, she'll give a quick glance at the lens with a sad but resigned look on her face as if to say "How the flying F*ck did it come to THIS??"

D
Dillo commented
She wants all the money without the responsibility. If she's charging $30 monthly, then her content has got to be better than the nonsense she's dishing. She knows this. I don't feel sorry for her; she's making a boatload of money for very subpar content. I feel sorry for her subscribers who are getting ripped off day in day out.

P
Pomy commented
Thank you so much guys for these shards of wisdom. I feel a hell of a lot wiser now!

All my love and respect!

B
buttersjr commented
shit we set her and potentially her kids up for retirement at this point

3rwe
3rwe commented
yeah she needs to feel like she's not just some slut stripping for cash. She wants to feel like she's a muse who has a lovely following of impotent men who are just mesmerised by her beauty and (when she feels like it) her role is to thrill them and fill their otherwise dull lives with light and wonder. When she fully convinces herself that this is in place and isn't getting messages saying - "moar bobs and vagina pls!". At that point she MIGHT POSSIBLY MAYBE go nude for the high solstice or some shit, where the camera is a million miles away and its under the moonlight so you can see

W
Wankers12 commented
She made a comment on a video about "from partying with Leonardo DiCaprio in the 90s to this", I think this is heart of it. She has trouble coming to terms with ageing, life circumstances changing and not always for the better and not least not wanting to see herself as a sex worker. I would think that positive reinforcement, i.e. complimenting profusely when a good video is produced and tactful silence when a crap one is produced, would be more effective in motivating her at this point than criticism.

L
logatto1 commented
I think she knows that more naughty content increases her income, but it's a dead end street, you can't go back. In a while, Marlin will feel comfortable with a certain level of openness to certain content. You notice it in her latest content where she doesn't immediately bother to cover her nipple. It's a story already written. It will reveal more and more but in its own time and you shouldn't force your hand. At most, we need to make her understand that feeling comfortable showing her naked body is a form of spiritual well-being in line with yoga

S
stuffcool commented
She does look like she doesn't want to do this at times. I don't think this is her thing, in fact, I think she looks down on the people that want to see her as pervs, which isn't uncommon by the way, and it's telling by her comments about her subscribers. Sometimes I think it's just a resting matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow face (we all have it when really relaxed which I would believe the yoga does) but when she is showing more, it's telling that she doesn't like this stuff. She could easily charge more and show her puss but some people aren't into sex work and feel it's low. My opinion is who the fuck forced you to do any of this? but I guess if the money is nice and I keep lying to my subscribers about "plans" then it'll work until it doesn't. With Youtube having millions of views there is always another 1000 to lie to, all she needs is an average if 500 subscribers and she's happy.

S
stimp commented
First of all, thank you for uploading and sharing. Now to answer the question...

Here's my thoughts and feelings, as I've been watching her for ages now, and feel I have a good take on her.
1.) She started this all by herself. Show chose what to wear. She chooses to respond to it, or not. She certainly chose her audience; no straight woman watches this for yoga tips! She then chose to monetise her audience.
2.) She is not naive, quite the opposite, and certainly not the type to be talked into things... anything!
3.) I'm feeling the building of a narrative over the last few months. A narrative where she is the victim and exploited by vile nasty perverted men. A narrative where she is being forced into doing things that she is not comfortable with. I think she might use this, but I'm not sure to what end, maybe to simply bail out. It won't be her fault; she will claim no part in it, just too many perverted men bullying her - Yet paying her a small fortune...
4.) She knows exactly what she is doing. WE just don't know exactly what that is. Women and narcissists are complex to decode.
5.) She has recently started looking uncomfortable, like she is being exploited and forced, yet she dresses in see-through knickers and bras that she knows full well will make her spill out, of course "by accident".
6.) She knows exactly what she is showing. Many times you can see her noticing that her nipple is out, her knickers showing more than she wants, yet many times she carries on, knowing what she is showing before covering up. She looks uncomfortable when she chooses to keep showing her nipples, see point 3.
7.) She is choosing to string men along into paying very well for her nudity, her "accidents" if you will. Vague promises, none fulfilled, complaints of bullying etc to defend herself. See point 3 again.
8.) She is manipulative, a liar, and most of all, a tease. See point 3.
9.) She loves what she's doing, she's living well off of it. But prepare for her to bail, as I do think she is uncomfortable with the ramifications of what she is doing. The husband may have a part in this.

Mar 20, 2022

While watching her videos, try to pay attention to Marling's facial expressions, body language, what she says, how she says it, her overall attitude.

Now tell me. Do you think she's into all of it? Does it feel like she enjoys what she's doing?

I'm asking because i consider myself a pretty good judge of character, and I find the persona she tries to convey somewhat disingenuous.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the hell out of you guys and trust what each of you has to say, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Also, I DO feel for her, I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with alcoholism and staying sober and rebuilding your life after all that mess.

She changes day to day, it seems. I think sometimes she's in to it, and sometimes not. Either way, I think she's lazy and hates being required to do anything she isnt "in to" at the moment.

2 Comments
3rwe
3rwe commented
Yeah good point sometimes she seems to be loving it - she loves a certain type of attention - she just doesn't love the seedier type

D
Dillo commented
People are giving her their hard-earned money. It's not a free service, and she greedily increased the subscription fee promising better "exclusive" content. I do not feel sorry for her at all because she's making so much money. Being lazy is not an option. People are struggling out here working hard for their money and she wants to be lazy while charging them such an exorbitant subscription fee? That's why her subscribers get pissed. She's earning so much for doing so little and STILL wants to be lazy about it. Some of her videos are downright disrespectful to her subscribers.

R-J

Lewd God
Jun 21, 2021

she is not a baby, she knew what she is getting into when she started the patron account.

even now, no one is forcing her to do anything she don't like. She can just come out and say no and let go all members who wants to see her nude.

BUT SHE WILL NEVER DO THAT, AS SHE LOVE THE MONEY AND ALL HIGH END ACCESSORIES SHE IS ABLE TO BUY BECASUE OF THIS.

sorry to say but she needs to grow up and stop feeling sorry

1 Comment
D
Dillo commented
Mic drop. You just hit the nail on the head. That's why I can never feel sorry for her.

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Shout out to my homie Arieldumanggas, I told her how y'all feel man, she said don't worry, I gotchu!

Patreon class 196:

v imeo.com/853338179/6c3369e27b

Patreon class 196 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/853338037/757ef10e50

MarlingYoga day 1670:

v imeo.com/853308163/ade334ecb7

MarlingYoga day 1670 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/853307297/886dd0aa81

GOFILE UPSKIRT!!!!!!!1:

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Wedding underwear:

v imeo.com/852590020/b03da991d1

Wedding underwear behind the scenes:

v imeo.com/852588045/5bca6a1239

Today was a good day.

3 Comments
D
Dillo commented
It's the least she could do after weeks of rubbish content and failed promises. Thanks again Pomy.

P
Pomy commented
The only turn-off in that video are those horrible Jason Voorhees (Ch ch ch ch) sounds she's making... Whatever floats her husband's boat I guess...

M
mercedesc200 commented
The last one set was the horniest.BUT it was too short clip.PITTY