486.3 KB · Views: 402
  • E9iNwk0VEAEVqvi.jpeg
    E9iNwk0VEAEVqvi.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 370
Comment

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone have June&July patreon sets that can share? I can pay the equivalent pay share price.
Yeah I'll PM you. We kinda agreed to pretty much do this and have the extra go to the next month's share which I'll start up. So you can PM me for previous sets and I'll share for the equivalent pay share price as you put it. I won't pocket it though, it'll reduce next month's payshare by equivalent amount for everyone.

Comment

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Looks like there'll be this rabbit cosplay and two more Swimsuit photosets this month, I won't ask anyone to make a decision yet until we see the preview for all the sets but just be ready to PM me when we see them soon. I think one of the swimsuit is probably the blue one I posted previously.

Attachments

• DSC_8967.jpg
    DSC_8967.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 478
  • DSC_9388.jpg
    DSC_9388.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 485
Comment

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Here's the rewards for September, if you want to join the payshare for this month then PM me, then I'll make the group in 5 days on September 8 to make sure everyone interested is in. For those concerned, each person only had to pitch in $6 last time so it won't be much! Also can PM me for old sets for same previous payshare price.

Attachments

• E_HGk_oVUAUusXh.jpg
    E_HGk_oVUAUusXh.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: tacopaco and Egida
Comment