Cosplayer Ely (eeelyeee)

D

dsjh1992

Me and slothkun4 sorted it out, looks like he was looking for someone to run it next month and he'll be running it this time. So still PM Slothkun4 if you're interested
Kinda new here. Not sure how to PM in this thread but I am up to share payment for her patreon set.

Comment

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Kinda new here. Not sure how to PM in this thread but I am up to share payment for her patreon set.
On the top right there's a mail icon, click on it and on the bottom it has start convo, you can just put Slothkun4 in there and that's how you PM him!

Comment

csharpwicked

Virgin
Dec 10, 2020
New photos from her twitter

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 632
Comment

iducky

Aug 15, 2021
Willing to start a payshare for her patreon, pm me if you guys are interested

7 Comments
csharpwicked
csharpwicked commented
I believe Slothkun is hosting a payshare for this month patreon. You can pm him :)

iducky
iducky commented
Already did but got no replies :(

S
shiroaki commented
because already full i think

iducky
iducky commented
that is why I'm looking to start one myself

N
Niksam commented
Don't worry, next month we're gonna be doing a way so that you can join and get previous sets for the same price we each individually spent while having that be in the next month's balance. We'll get it sorted out next month so wait a bit more :)

csharpwicked
csharpwicked commented
Looking forward to that. I'm in for sure

commented
Welp I lost my chance to join the payshare this month cause of a speeding ticket. Any chance future joiners (like two or three months from now) will get the past sets as well?