Attachments

• hrf8BQC.jpeg
    hrf8BQC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 261
Reactions: Broccoli Carter
1 Comment
N
Niksam commented
I'll do it if you can't anymore, I was the 2nd person to post on this thread and got it running so I'm good for it.

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Trying to get someone to run the new patreon group
Looks like Slothkun4 can't do the payshare anymore so I'll step up since I contributed a lot to this thread early on. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll see how we'll do the split in a few days. I'll do something like share with everyone in the group asap while delaying for the thread for 2 weeks to reward the people contributing. And for anyone who wants to join later on, I'll let them join for same price while keeping the money for the next month so everyone else pays a bit less the next month. And I'll be doing the $60 tier since the only extra rewards above that tier is physical stuff.

Comment

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
I just noticed she has a mole on both her butt cheeks almost at the same place, that's pretty rare.

Attachments

• 相片 2021-5-19 下午4 52 03.jpg
    相片 2021-5-19 下午4 52 03.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 441
  • E7XcT-dVEAUCH-4.jpg
    E7XcT-dVEAUCH-4.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 511
2 Comments
S
Slothkun4 commented
The window is on opposite sides, it's a lot more likely that they flipped a pic in editing

N
Niksam commented
Oh wait you're right, everything is flipped lmao

Niksam

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Looks like Slothkun4 can't do the payshare anymore so I'll step up since I contributed a lot to this thread early on. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll see how we'll do the split in a few days. I'll do something like share with everyone in the group asap while delaying for the thread for 2 weeks to reward the people contributing. And for anyone who wants to join later on, I'll let them join for same price while keeping the money for the next month so everyone else pays a bit less the next month. And I'll be doing the $60 tier since the only extra rewards above that tier is physical stuff.
Me and slothkun4 sorted it out, looks like he was looking for someone to run it next month and he'll be running it this time. So still PM Slothkun4 if you're interested

Comment