Youtuber Marlingyoga

Mar 20, 2022
MarlingYoga day 1656 Patreon Angle:

v imeo.com/849101999/43dd047375

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
lol. Now she does shit AWAY from the camera. What a cunt. Hey man, I'm not sure if there's away to do it anonymously. But if there is, you should set up a way to contribute to her monthly subscription. I'd contribute. I just dont think this bullshit is worth it for 30.

Reactions: Panji
5 Comments
P
Pomy commented
Well, since you asked, according to Patreon, creators have access to 3 details from your account:

-Your username.
-Your E-mail address.
-Your membership level.

In addition, other users who click on your name have access to your pledges, (which you can hide via settings) your comments and your likes.

Therefore, if you wish to contribute to her anonymously, you can do the following:

1. Create an alias for a username. (I do... heh heh)

2. Use an alternate E-mail (guilty as charged)

3. Never comment or like.

Simple as that, hope it helps!

M
Malagate commented

Talking of comments - has anybody commented to her that they actually LIKE this idea of her uploading youtube videos on her Patreon and think it's a really great idea...? Or has anyone given her the truth...?

J
johnjohnson21 commented
no man, I mean if there's a way for us to pool money for the monthly subscription you're using to post here so you arent spending the whole thirty dollars yourself. IF there's a way to do that anonymously I'd be happy to throw in. I'm not giving her another fucking dime. lol

Y
yosif98 commented
pomy, anything new?

H
Heathrow commented

GoFundMe/Crowdfunding. Never used it, but I think if someone sets up an account - maybe "Marling Yoga Patreon" - then people can donate without giving away their bank details and the person who set it up can use it to pay the monthly subscription to the Patreon 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mar 20, 2022

GoFundMe/Crowdfunding. Never used it, but I think if someone sets up an account - maybe "Marling Yoga Patreon" - then people can donate without giving away their bank details and the person who set it up can use it to pay the monthly subscription to the Patreon 🤷🏼‍♂️
So long as we can see the total already donated. Not that I dont trust Pomy, but it'll help more people donate if they know what progress has been made toward the goal.

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Patreon class 193:

v imeo.com/849713503/d90cf1d96f

Patreon class 193 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/849713161/d327e3bcb6

MarlingYoga day 1658 Patreon Angle:

v imeo.com/849713042/f56c3830ba

Talking of comments - has anybody commented to her that they actually LIKE this idea of her uploading youtube videos on her Patreon and think it's a really great idea...? Or has anyone given her the truth...?

Good question! Going through the comments, I would say most people are indifferent, save for a few likes...

I've found an interesting exchange between two Patreons, one low-tier, the other high-tier, that would serve as a good lesson to her:

Let's call them LT and HT:

LT: I was expecting more skin when I subbed. Now I will unsubscribe

HT: These are are older videos... regular tier

LT: Does she show more on higher tier?

HT: Not much

Make of that what you will...

1 Comment
D
Dillo commented
It's content like this that makes me know she's not a serious person. This is the worst she's ever made. How do you even do yoga in bed?

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
spam link/k4nrdm8y + Update from MarlingYoga:

Update
Hello my lovers! I am sorry for thé big confusion with the new tiers. I have informed you a bunch of times that you should stay on the 25 dollar tier since it will have the exact same access as the new 30 dollar one. You won’t be able to resubscribe to it one you leave it because I am facing it out but want to offer my longterm supporters the benefit of getting the same content for a better price.

The old classes update is now done. I am sorry for that being a matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow! It’s been really draining with these changes and loads of work for me too so now when it’s done I hope to regain energy to give you magic content.

Did you like the carwash? Do you want me to do a live yoga class for you? Do you want to play never have I ever with me? What is a good time for live classes for you?

I love you! I want you to be happy! With that said I am just a mom trying to work life out. The holidays with kids makes it challenging to record etc. Please give me love and encouragement rather than negativity and bullying. Spread love not hate 🙏❤️😘

4 Comments
P
Pomy commented
Here are some based opinions from a Patreon with a functioning brain:

Keep your word. You promised more and better content such as behind the scenes and live classes not to mention Patreon only surprise. I am not trying to be mean or anything but reuploading a lot of old videos really wasn't that much more work than we all had to deal with constantly having to clear all of them out of our email. I hope we can all get together and make this an enjoyable experience for everyone.

D
Dillo commented
At least she knows her content is not worth the money she charges for it. She makes a lot of promises she never intends to keep. That's the main issue. I don't see her changing, ever.

H
Heathrow commented
Her comment and my response....

"Hello my lovers! I am sorry for thé big confusion with the new tiers. I have informed you a bunch of times that you should stay on the 25 dollar tier since it will have the exact same access as the new 30 dollar one. You won’t be able to resubscribe to it one you leave it because I am facing it out but want to offer my longterm supporters the benefit of getting the s eymoname content for a better price".

Basically, she wants to lock you in to have a reliable income.

"The old classes update is now done. I am sorry for that being a ! It’s been really draining with these changes and loads of work for me too so now when it’s done I hope to regain energy to give you magic content".

"Magic content" would be maybe taking off the poxy pink fluffy dressing gown and showing us the transaparent underwear you are wearing. You have done it before, why so coy now!

"Did you like the carwash? Do you want me to do a live yoga class for you? Do you want to play never have I ever with me? What is a good time for live classes for you"?

Just do the flirty stuff. Where your tits might / might not fall out. When you are wearing sexy underwear BUT NOT CONTINUALY COVERING YOURSELF UP. Remember wearing hold-up stockings, stripping off half way through classes! What has changed?

I love you! I want you to be happy! With that said I am just a mom trying to work life out. The holidays with kids makes it challenging to record etc. Please give me love and encouragement rather than negativity and bullying. Spread love not hate 🙏❤️😘

I love your money. I want you to keep giving me money. I am going to play the sympathy card in the hope you will get off my back. I have got myself into a situation where I can't handle it, but I still need the money. Please give me another chance. 😔🙏🏻😥

D
Dillo commented
Spot on analysis! She wants to force people to stay subscribed for garbage content while promising heaven and earth never to fulfill those promises.

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Patreon class 194:

v imeo.com/849882095/d50cc3c9e3

Patreon class 194 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/849882186/27b54506ff

MarlingYoga day 1659 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/849882160/9efddcb5ae

1 Comment
M
mercedesc200 commented
She is trying so much for a damn nipslip.It is pitty

soso

Lewd God
Jan 13, 2022
ewds.jpg

Comment

fonbob

Jul 22, 2022
Patreon class 193:

v imeo.com/849713503/d90cf1d96f

Patreon class 193 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/849713161/d327e3bcb6

MarlingYoga day 1658 Patreon Angle:

v imeo.com/849713042/f56c3830ba

Good question! Going through the comments, I would say most people are indifferent, save for a few likes...

I've found an interesting exchange between two Patreons, one low-tier, the other high-tier, that would serve as a good lesson to her:

Let's call them LT and HT:

LT: I was expecting more skin when I subbed. Now I will unsubscribe

HT: These are are older videos... regular tier

LT: Does she show more on higher tier?

HT: Not much

Make of that what you will...
what are we looking at ? crutchless panties ?

Comment