Cosplayer Anastasia Komori

B

BumblesDunk

This was almost a week ago ^^^ I dont think she understands the meaning of "im gonna post a lot" or "im going back to posting every day!" I'm sure in a say or two we will get another "SORRY I GOT COVID AGAIN" or "hey guys, i knownits been two weeks but I've been super busy!!!"

Comment
B

BumblesDunk

Oh my damn. I'll def be posting this set as SOON as it drops lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-111426_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-111426_Instagram.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 929
1 Comment
commented
I can't wait!

B

BumblesDunk

I can't wait!
Yeah, im trying not to get my hopes up too much like last time... lol but it does look sexyyyy

Reactions: Rida
2 Comments
commented
Did she posted the set now?

commented
No, she said the 13th, but knowing her it will be 3 days after that. If you read my comments, you will see that I said "I will be posting this set as SOON as it drops"

B

BumblesDunk

Hmmm... the DM she sent out is 9 dollars... for literally one photo... I'll be getting it later today when I get paid, but I'm slightly skeptical of a 9 dollar PPV that has one photo from her lol
Screenshot_20210513-093255_Chrome.jpg

2 Comments
commented
We get to see some close up ass maybe?? Maybe?

commented
also she said B-day"Set". So I guess it means multiple pics?

B

BumblesDunk

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These are the only ones she's posted so far. I will update as she trickles them out. She said this will be a collab set so I'm honestly not expecting too much

2 Comments
Za0Za0
Za0Za0 commented
You paid for those or pick them from her twitter? because if you pay for something that she would share on twitter a few hours later... man, that is just shitty

commented
B

BumblesDunk

You are correct. Damn this girl...

Bro she is posting them here
Nah, the only one that was paid was the first one. I guess I pay for her OF, so technically I paid for them, but no, those specific photos were not being a ppv wall. This whole birthday photos thing does seem pretty shady though. The whole "9 dollars for one aiight photo, surprise, it was a birthday present to me" thing put a bad taste in my mouth

1 Comment
commented
This is scam