• Zp0mavPj8Bo.jpg
    Zp0mavPj8Bo.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 1,546

BumblesDunk

Lewd God
Dec 25, 2020
Wait for a patreon hero...
View attachment 185773
I subbed... just waiting for her to send literally anything. I've subbed to her on and off for like 2 years and she is literally awful at being consistent or posting things in general. I think in the time I've subbed at least 10 times she has totally missed sending things out and its always "sorry guy, I have been silent/couldn't send out rewards for this month! Be back SOON Hehe kawaiiiii"

I sent her a message on like the 2nd asking about patreon rewards and she said "I am sorry I have spent time in a small cabin for new years. Rewards will be sent out after the 4th of january" ...whatever that means

But I will post when I get them

Reactions: Samsamsoness
Comment

turbobitbox

Aug 8, 2020
I subbed... just waiting for her to send literally anything. I've subbed to her on and off for like 2 years and she is literally awful at being consistent or posting things in general. I think in the time I've subbed at least 10 times she has totally missed sending things out and its always "sorry guy, I have been silent/couldn't send out rewards for this month! Be back SOON Hehe kawaiiiii"

I sent her a message on like the 2nd asking about patreon rewards and she said "I am sorry I have spent time in a small cabin for new years. Rewards will be sent out after the 4th of january" ...whatever that means

man, I'm really sorry.
I really didn't know she was so irresponsible with her subscribers. It's frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: Catsoopstreetvendor
Comment

Rida

Dec 16, 2020

Thank you bro!

Comment

Rida

Dec 16, 2020

Anything new?

Comment