Cosplayer Anastasia Komori

B

BumblesDunk

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm gonna let my sub run til the end of june... but I think I might be out. Everything I've paid for from her has mostly been incredibly underwhelming and I feel kinda scammed. Unless she really steps it up in the next 20 days, it's been real gents!

1 Comment
commented
I'm sorry you feel disappointed. I know what it feels like. :(

Anyways, thank you for all you shared, I did enjoy a lot some of the sets and I appreciate your generosity.

B

BumblesDunk

I'm sorry you feel disappointed. I know what it feels like. :(

Anyways, thank you for all you shared, I did enjoy a lot some of the sets and I appreciate your generosity.
Yeah I just feel like she always teased with big cleavage and gifs of her grabbing her tits and shit and then all of her sets are pretty much just her making the same back arch pose in 12 slightly different ways. To each their own, but I've just gotten kinds bored. Lol I let her know in DM and I turned off autopay. Who knows how many subs she has but I doubt my messages will make thay much of an impact on her lol

Comment

Seals

Virgin
Apr 1, 2021
Yeah I just feel like she always teased with big cleavage and gifs of her grabbing her tits and shit and then all of her sets are pretty much just her making the same back arch pose in 12 slightly different ways. To each their own, but I've just gotten kinds bored. Lol I let her know in DM and I turned off autopay. Who knows how many subs she has but I doubt my messages will make thay much of an impact on her lol
Literal legend, thanks for sending these out. I dont blame you bro, these look mild af. I totally understand

Comment
L

lionhearth98

198562654_501371227777409_343366911458978610_n.jpg

This will probabbly be great. Or just another tease...

Comment