Cosplayer Yoshinobi

4yooo

High Roller
Dec 13, 2022
So I had to down-res this to 25% cause for whatever reason it was huge...which is honestly awesome. I hope she does more this size, I added some cropped detail images to give you guys the idea of the resolution.

Attachments

• yofansly_sonico4_scaled.jpg
    yofansly_sonico4_scaled.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 1,440
  • yofansly_sonico4_detail1.jpg
    yofansly_sonico4_detail1.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 1,241
  • yofansly_sonico4_detail2.jpg
    yofansly_sonico4_detail2.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 1,131
9 Comments
K
kirivivi commented
Thank you king, any chance of getting the full size uploaded on gofile or something

M
myblocker11020 commented
can you attach the full-sized pic to zip archive and share it with us, please?

C
Caremonda commented
Is that a 3rd nipple below her right boob? Amazing!

4yooo commented
I'll see if I can zip it or something, I'm pretty busy with stuff irl so I haven't had a chance to dip into how gofile works. I still have those frog collab images with minty or whoever that I need to get out there somehow as well

S
SanatKumara commented
Gofile is really simple, just drag everything you wanna upload in the gofile upload browser window and then copy the adress and paste it in your post.

Last edited:
4yooo commented
Alright, here's a temp guest gofile page for the full-res version along with the frogs and bunny collabs (the bunny one isn't much and I only included the ones with Yoshi, but for the collector, I figured someone would want it)

Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage

S
SanatKumara commented
Huge thanks for that, quick question, I dont know which method you used to DL the pics, but is it possible that you didnt click to enlarge some pics before DLing, cos in the frog set you got pics with large resolution and some with really small one, and alot of those are topless :(. Just msg me if you need some help on how to make sure to get the source quality content. Thanks again for sharing!

4yooo commented
Oh shoot, yeah that happens sometime if I go too fast, I didn't check all of them when I DL'd em. I'll try and fix that here tonight and repost

4yooo commented
Did some tests on what I know, and honestly I think every image from that set is at a sort of crap res, at least with that particular camera. It's the ones near the end with a cooler color balance that are consistently higher res. Not as high as that sonico tho, that's that first on Fansly i've seen that high and I went back to other posts to make sure I wasn't missing any others that were that res.

4yooo

High Roller
Dec 13, 2022
6 Comments
T
TBishop commented
unfortunately the file is not public

K
kazi00 commented
file not public

4yooo commented
gah, okay one sec

4yooo commented
Alright the above link SHOULD be updated to public now? Sorry, still fumbling with this stuff.

A
ayaka290 commented
My Saiko no jiro

D
dirmen commented
Any chance you could post a new link? It looks like that one got taken down.

Aug 15, 2022
2 Comments
S
SanatKumara commented
Why post screenshots instead of the source pics? Here they are.
fansly-ryiwnbjay3.jpg
fansly-ob79mjc64dd.jpg
fansly-mp3o0j1h87.jpg
fansly-n4lmrf8113.jpg

Last edited:
T
Taylor_Shift commented
Sorry. Tbh, I dont know how to take pictures like that from site, so I just make screenshots.