Cosplayer Yoshinobi

4yooo

What she said in was that she has a little abandoned her fansly because she is working on her collaborate group and that please let's be patient
Where'd she say that? It'd be nice she she actually communicated that to her fansly subs...ON fansly. So I supported her in like the first month she starts up on fansly and she doesn't follow through on what she said would be part of the tier? Man, that's seriously disappointing.

Comment

Dodogama

Vip
Feb 16, 2022
Fm7OGtLWAAE3cL1.jpeg

Comment

4yooo

Wow, so anyone else still on her fansly? A few days ago she had a post apologizing for being away and promising to get subscribers the set/images they were promised. Now it looks like not only is that post gone, but a bunch of others too (like all the Christmas elf stuff)

• Sad
Reactions: sangryu
3 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
I'm on her Fansly and it's all still there. No I'm not paying for the heavy sets but the posts are public and still there to view. Even the Christmas content is still up.

Yoshinobi Lover
Yoshinobi Lover commented
Yeah, I also saw all vids/photos right there too. I'm paying the highest tier. Sadly, nothing yet.

P
PotatoHeadMonster2 commented
it was a scam from the beggining

4yooo

Alright well, maybe I'm a sucker but I re-upped to Yoshi's fansly and also subbed enough for Minty Miyako to get their group set. Not sure what else Yoshi will post but, I'll have it. I'll try to get it all organized and put up here at some point but I'm super busy atm :/. In the meantime here's a preview:

Attachments

• fansly-busjlod8cxj.jpg
    fansly-busjlod8cxj.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,699
  • fansly-ofh6dkpmzjj.jpg
    fansly-ofh6dkpmzjj.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 1,800
  • fansly-us8iziru94.jpg
    fansly-us8iziru94.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,821
  • fansly-0ceroyz0mzl.jpg
    fansly-0ceroyz0mzl.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 1,857
  • fansly-ctahth2s5vv.jpg
    fansly-ctahth2s5vv.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 1,693
Comment

Yorushka

Jul 2, 2021
We can say that your obsence and our wait will be worth it, right?

3 Comments
S
SanatKumara commented
Use comment so you dont notify everyone just to read this, thanks,

commented
Honestly, the set is...fine. I kinda just posted some of the better stuff, since it's on Minty's fansly there's a bunch of her solo which I find pretty meh. We'll see if Yoshi has a solo set as well. Honestly the whole outfit doesn't do much for me anyway.

lazlow
lazlow commented
do you, by any chance, have her Wiz set ? Or did it ever get leaked ? (also, much appreciated for the pics)