Lewd God
Nov 22, 2020
Russia
1 (6).jpg

Comment

Antinoobxd

High Roller
Dec 14, 2020
Vladislava does not like to shave. have you noticed along your hairs? You must be 1 month like this. Either it's just her or the Russians are like the Japanese. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

2 Comments
LigaLize
LigaLize commented
It depends on what photo you are looking at, but I agree with you I met a photo where she did not shave her pussy at all

G
gorodark commented
Much better with hair

aqwa_diy

Virgin
Jun 21, 2021
It depends on what photo you are looking at, but I agree with you I met a photo where she did not shave her pussy at all
Please make mega collection. Easier for us to download lord lewd 🤣

6 Comments
IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
On some page, the dude threw off a link to the mega, you need to look

olegtrick
olegtrick commented
R
Ruivo commented
Qual é a chave?

T
tomoboyssj commented
key?

T
tomoboyssj commented
sorry i'm blind 🤦🏾‍♂️

Z
Znjzack commented
What's the key?

LigaLize

𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞 ∞
Lewd God
Nov 22, 2020
Russia
1 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,811
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,807
10 Comments
olegtrick
olegtrick commented
for some reason, it seems to me that the time is approaching when she will post nudes

почему-то мне кажется, что близится то время, когда она выложит нюдсы

Pollux25
Pollux25 commented
No wesding ring at the last set ?!? 🤔

Pollux25
Pollux25 commented
IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
I noticed this point too. An engagement ring, she puts on either her right or left hand, maybe she forgets or does not want to show that they may have parted ways. I made this conclusion, according to the last photos of her that are on this page.

IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
С чего это Вам так кажется, лично я думаю что это походу вообще не случится, ведь если посмотреть её фотографии, то она вообще их как то случайно снимает, бывает очень годно, а бывает так что даже в твиттере лучше, спрашивается за что деньги платят люди не понятно. Ну либо она уже давно снимает нюдесы, а мы даже и не в курсе с Вами.

IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
ENG
Why do you think so, I personally believe that this will not happen or will not happen at all, because if you look at her photos, she somehow accidentally uploads them, it can be very beautiful, and it happens that even Twitter is better, and it is not clear, why people pay money for it. Well, either she has been photographing naked bodies for a long time, and you and I don't even know.

olegtrick
olegtrick commented
не знаю, чел, просто такое предчувствие. даже не из-за этого сета

N
nsagfunsa commented
This is hot tho , thank you guys

IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
Понятно что не из за этого сета, я думаю она не разденется в этом году и в следующем скорей всего тоже.

olegtrick
olegtrick commented
будем надеяться на лучшее