Vladislava_661

Neex

Virgin
Jun 8, 2021
It is the same package as in message 152 and I could not see it in the comments, there is no better quality.

Attachments

• ZKWsRwW.jpg
    ZKWsRwW.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 10,970
2 Comments
T
Trakt555 commented
Fake :(

R
Relyx commented
Nice the fakes I made are still around. I should create more of them until we get the real thing.

takepyon

May 31, 2021
there's a forum called nudostar where i made the thread for her OF pictures and it got deleted T___T

Reactions: IIcuxoIIaT
3 Comments
IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
Vladislava asked the administration of that site to delete her photos, so they always delete her photos there. Welcome to us

T
takepyon commented
loool so she looks for her photos like us to find the sites to get the photos deleted....such a admirable dedication xD

IIcuxoIIaT
IIcuxoIIaT commented
It's just that she is very stupid, she really thinks that they will buy from her, there will be no photos on the network, it was stupid to deny, people have always merged photos and concerns not only her but also other girls, such a human essence.

IIcuxoIIaT

Ebanutyi
Lewd God
May 22, 2021
Russia (UUSR)
On the left is the original, on the right is a modified photograph. I took some old photo, I don't remember from which page, most likely you saw it, and just for the sake of interest I decided to edit it, I didn't expect to see, if you enlarge it, you can see what we wanted from her for so long, is it really her vagina ?
0.png

Comment