Youtuber Vicky Stark

bigboss6969

High Roller
Sep 4, 2020
Have you watched her videos lately? Like in the past year? Evolving means making your content more interesting. You don't need to do hardcore to accomplish that. The lack of creativity that she shows is making me and a few others get bored of seeing the same type of content.

We've already seen her nipples and pussy. Now do something with them, not just show them from time to time and try to dance like a cheap stripper. And she's charging 50 bucks per month to show no nudity! She only shows if you buy her PPVs, which I have no idea how much she's charging for. She must have a lot of simps supporting and that made her lazy.

She's a little less worse version of Christina Khalil, but at least the other thot has some creativity even though she hasn't shown anything at all ever.
On the other hand, if she started doing more and more sexual things as some think she should she might end up having a reduction in viewers. There are more women doing masturbation and whatever than you can count. Not a ton doing a large amount of try-on videos with tease and show. Her format is very simple but it does fill a niche. If something is working well, it is not lazy to not change it. I am sure some people get bored with it and no content exists that fits the bill for everyone. Unless her viewership drops off she has no reason to change what she is doing. Sure, I want to see he do all sorts of crazy things, but that does not benefit her in the long run as that becomes the new norm and some people want her to progress to something more. In my opinion once you see a woman getting drilled on camera it takes away from the fantasy. But that is just the opinions of this dude and everyone is welcome to their own for their own reasons.

Comment

martinu

Virgin
Jul 4, 2021
On the other hand, if she started doing more and more sexual things as some think she should she might end up having a reduction in viewers. There are more women doing masturbation and whatever than you can count. Not a ton doing a large amount of try-on videos with tease and show. Her format is very simple but it does fill a niche. If something is working well, it is not lazy to not change it. I am sure some people get bored with it and no content exists that fits the bill for everyone. Unless her viewership drops off she has no reason to change what she is doing. Sure, I want to see he do all sorts of crazy things, but that does not benefit her in the long run as that becomes the new norm and some people want her to progress to something more. In my opinion once you see a woman getting drilled on camera it takes away from the fantasy. But that is just the opinions of this dude and everyone is welcome to their own for their own reasons.
totally agree with you!

Reactions: Dirtball
Comment

bigboss6969

High Roller
Sep 4, 2020
BA5-BB8-AF-03-FA-4528-B7-EB-F59-EB686437-D.jpg

Censored preview of upcoming video. Oh my!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'll shut up now.

Comment

bigboss6969

High Roller
Sep 4, 2020
5 Comments
darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Thank you kindly

S
Shathra commented
thanks man

I
ironfist commented
thank you sir !

M
mybbj commented
thanks!

D
dominanon commented
Awesome video. Thank you!

BDawgJackson

High Roller
Oct 28, 2020
Lingerie with Garter belt and stockings try-on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 Comment
Z
zaikaza commented
lol, WeTransfer left Russia and Belarus, 'cause "there is also the risk that our products and services are used in the interests of war, and this we cannot reconcile in any way." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: