Youtuber Vicky Stark

naiser

Lewd God
Dec 10, 2020
3 Comments
S
SanderRapture commented
Thanks for the link, but for some reason anonfiles doesn't load for me, maybe someone else has another link that I could use?, maybe a gofile one?, thanks in advance for the help.

E
Embo commented
You need to use a vpn, there's someone free. Cause in some state of Europe, Anonfiles is blocked

S
schtoni commented
not using your providers dns often alrdy is enough.

Dirtball

Mar 24, 2021
Wow... not much from her lately. Or at least not that those of you kind enough to share with us have found. Warmer weather might mean more time on the water for Youtube.

Comment

ailinmax

Mar 12, 2021
Wow... not much from her lately. Or at least not that those of you kind enough to share with us have found. Warmer weather might mean more time on the water for Youtube.
It's the same type of video over and over again. Only the PPVs are somewhat worthy from time to time. She hasn't evolved in the last two years and it's starting to get boring.

1 Comment
D
Dirtball commented
I agree. I was really thinking more of the PPVs in all honesty.

dogboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's the same type of video over and over again. Only the PPVs are somewhat worthy from time to time. She hasn't evolved in the last two years and it's starting to get boring.
Isn't she doing more nudity now? She's not going to escalate every two months to hardcore BDSM gangbangs or whatever you think she needs to 'evolve' to

1 Comment
M
Mecoboy03 commented
She's showing only on PPV, her regular content is getting boring, all the same over and over.

ailinmax

Mar 12, 2021
Isn't she doing more nudity now? She's not going to escalate every two months to hardcore BDSM gangbangs or whatever you think she needs to 'evolve' to
Have you watched her videos lately? Like in the past year? Evolving means making your content more interesting. You don't need to do hardcore to accomplish that. The lack of creativity that she shows is making me and a few others get bored of seeing the same type of content.

We've already seen her nipples and pussy. Now do something with them, not just show them from time to time and try to dance like a cheap stripper. And she's charging 50 bucks per month to show no nudity! She only shows if you buy her PPVs, which I have no idea how much she's charging for. She must have a lot of simps supporting and that made her lazy.

She's a little less worse version of Christina Khalil, but at least the other thot has some creativity even though she hasn't shown anything at all ever.

Comment