Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

crypto7012

Jun 18, 2023
1 Comment
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented

There you have the "uncensored" set of the new years dress. The second set from Patreon is the same only not seeing the nips. Nothing more and the video is she just going over her body with pasties on.

But just for the sake of giving content, here is the video: 277.25 MB file on MEGA

Dr. Vinnie Boombatz

You need to keep Smoking to stop chewing Gum
Lewd God
Jun 19, 2022
1200x1500-ryt-ktn-mtl-001c62fb5d88e783f42.jpg

5 Comments
I
idkjustsomething commented
Do you have the full set of this pic by any chance?

Dr. Vinnie Boombatz
Dr. Vinnie Boombatz commented
Dr. Vinnie Boombatz
1200x1500-ryt-ktn-mtl-001c62fb5d88e783f42.jpg

Re-Up [again]

Oct 24, 2020
1 Comment
Dr. Vinnie Boombatz
Based on my observations JPGFish image hosting change the domain on my pics that hosted by them. The pics still there, it's just the domain has change.

So all my pics post that linked in this forum basically kaput.

They're prolly still making maintenance of their sites as well IDK.

IF I had the time I'll try to re-up.

BgbReptile

Virgin
Aug 30, 2020

There you have the "uncensored" set of the new years dress. The second set from Patreon is the same only not seeing the nips. Nothing more and the video is she just going over her body with pasties on.

But just for the sake of giving content, here is the video:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But just for the sake of giving content, here is the video:
Not available anymore..

3 Comments
Dr. Vinnie Boombatz
I assume that Mega links belong to JackGenesis is that correct?

You'll have to understand that JackGenesis only shared his links annually OR if we're lucky twice a year.

So if JackGenesis wants to shares his links he'll let us know. So there's that.

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
That is true for the collection of Helly but not for this. Simply said normally I don't use MEGA to share videos because it is always the first target to search from creators. But the site I use for videos is a bit buggy in the few weeks. I will search for another one and share that video again :)

B
BgbReptile commented
Thank you! 😄

JackGenesis

Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
She has announced that with the end of february she is also closing, more or less, her patreon

2 Comments
W
what_the_f*ck commented
Based on the explanation it seems like she is exhausted from "being forced" to actually provide a steady stream of original quality content and also sticking with Patreon guidelines instead of freely reselling her old sets for whichever prize she decides on a whim like her agency does for her on onlyfans.

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Or short: Patreon makes less money for more work. OF and Fansly is just making a few pictures and a 40 second video and sell it for 65$ a pop xD

BgbReptile

Virgin
Aug 30, 2020
That is true for the collection of Helly but not for this. Simply said normally I don't use MEGA to share videos because it is always the first target to search from creators. But the site I use for videos is a bit buggy in the few weeks. I will search for another one and share that video again :)
Thank you! 😄

Reactions: Ruktou14
Comment