Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

Eredin_Breacc

High Roller
Jan 24, 2021
It's strange that she doesn't announce any new photo sets, and what she posts is becoming more and more boring

6 Comments
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
I can understand that viewpoint but to play the devils advocate. She has three site where she sells different stuff: Playboy, OF and Patreon. Playboy and OF are sometimes the same or old stuff lands on Playboy that was first on OF. Then is she now on a lot of cons. With that said she wanna go back into more streaming on Twitch. So I can understand that not everything she is shooting can take a whole month when you are making two or three sets for Patreon, 2 sets and a video for OF, traveling between cons, shooting places and home and, since last week of december, also sell merch.

Yes some things are boring or looks like there are rushed, what is true at some parts, but I atleast look a little bit deeper into it and see, she is doing a lot in one month time. And that is amazing that she can hold that shedule on output for so long without saying okay this month comes nothing because of a break :)

Eredin_Breacc
Eredin_Breacc commented
Don't get me wrong, I still think she's beautiful and really hot, and I'm and will always be a big fan of hers. Maybe some hot sexy stuff will come from her again....

G
garf66 commented
she just announced a set showing her bips

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
You can be sure to 90% she will show boobs but they will be covered with pasties or something of that kind :)

R
RidleyS91 commented
Apparently it's the real deal. It's a see through dress without pasties... and it costs and arm and leg because of it haha

P
PotatoKing2 commented
Well she is wearing a pretty much transparent dress und nothing underneath at the top part. So it's like a bit milky, but transparent.

Apr 8, 2020
Here you go. No need to speculate anymore.
Not mine, but found it elsewhere.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3 Comments
N
Namistai076 commented
Not bad! Thanks!

A
Astro commented
Credit where due, this is a good set. Would have loved to have seen a video, that outfit looks like it plays with light well.

SaikoEL
SaikoEL commented
Any chance anyone has the full resolution thing?

crypto7012

Jun 18, 2023

Attachments

• 740full-rolyat.jpg
    740full-rolyat.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 628
Reactions: Dtaylor14
1 Comment