Cosplayer Onisuna (Sandy Kuroneko)

May 27, 2021
I remembered posting a comment in a post of her insta at a time she stopped replying people. I wrote something like “has Sandy stopped replying comments¿” And i did in a very honest way. I missed her replies in some way. Then she wrote me “please, just dont” like i was about to start a riot against her. Then, i apologize even if a didnt anything wrong (which is common when talking about women as you bros may know already). And then nothing else came. Later on i discovered she was having problems with some stalker. Come to think of it, it makes sense why she was so salty those days. Fame has its cons, by the looks of it. Ando n her streams you can see shes kinda a nice person, kinda funny and all. I just hope she is well now. Anyways, i still like Sandy. Definitely not in a romantic way, no, that would take a long friendship and time. She has a warming smile and a cute face (even if she doesnt think so about her facial curves). At this point we dont even need nudes. Since its her it already is special i think. Its not about who shows more skin.

Comment

Rex5

Oct 25, 2020

Attachments

• 2675251769254498380.jpg
    2675251769254498380.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,258
  • 2675251769246069067.jpg
    2675251769246069067.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,231
Comment

subaru?kun

Sep 15, 2020
I remembered posting a comment in a post of her insta at a time she stopped replying people. I wrote something like “has Sandy stopped replying comments¿” And i did in a very honest way. I missed her replies in some way. Then she wrote me “please, just dont” like i was about to start a riot against her. Then, i apologize even if a didnt anything wrong (which is common when talking about women as you bros may know already). And then nothing else came. Later on i discovered she was having problems with some stalker. Come to think of it, it makes sense why she was so salty those days. Fame has its cons, by the looks of it. Ando n her streams you can see shes kinda a nice person, kinda funny and all. I just hope she is well now. Anyways, i still like Sandy. Definitely not in a romantic way, no, that would take a long friendship and time. She has a warming smile and a cute face (even if she doesnt think so about her facial curves). At this point we dont even need nudes. Since its her it already is special i think. Its not about who shows more skin.
i think all cosplayers have a lot of stalker so it is not for only her, old times she tryed reply all comments from insta but now she have lot of follower and i think so hard reply all :unsure:

Comment

RatFace333

Jan 5, 2021
You sound like you're the stalker lol
Nah. After the horse kick in the face i did unfollow cuz didnt seem right to push it. You see, half my friends have some kind of depression. I learned not to cause any more damage and always stay positive. I dunno, empathy seems to be thin these days, so, why not wish people the best? BUT, come to think of it, maybe she thought anyone commenting her posts was the potential stalker? That explains the saltyness XD Who knows. So it was not just a hard time. Like i said, dont blame her, though. Celebrity does things to people. Were i famous i would have to go full Toby Maguire eventually. Yikes

Comment

RatFace333

Jan 5, 2021
i think all cosplayers have a lot of stalker so it is not for only her, old times she tryed reply all comments from insta but now she have lot of follower and i think so hard reply all :unsure:
Well, yes that may be it. Even Bjork had that crazy bastard. Yeah must be hard after some high numbers.

Comment

RatFace333

Jan 5, 2021
1 Comment
A
arcgiova02 commented
you can work out and change the muscles below but the bits sticking out from the bra looks more firm and denser than before