Oct 25, 2020

Attachments

• 20210927_104611.jpg
    20210927_104611.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 1,728
Comment

Rockerbobo

Feb 10, 2021
Genuinely surprised at how much she's pushing her fansly and showing off her body now. It's far from anything crazy, but she's clearly starting to take the jump and push things more and more. I wonder what it was that made want to start going down this route. Curious about how far she'll go. Still not worth money though.

1 Comment
R
Rashad_ commented
We haven’t seen latest fansly posts though

RatFace333

Jan 5, 2021
I remembered posting a comment in a post of her insta at a time she stopped replying people. I wrote something like “has Sandy stopped replying comments¿” And i did in a very honest way. I missed her replies in some way. Then she wrote me “please, just dont” like i was about to start a riot against her. Then, i apologize even if a didnt anything wrong (which is common when talking about women as you bros may know already). And then nothing else came. Later on i discovered she was having problems with some stalker. Come to think of it, it makes sense why she was so salty those days. Fame has its cons, by the looks of it. Ando n her streams you can see shes kinda a nice person, kinda funny and all. I just hope she is well now. Anyways, i still like Sandy. Definitely not in a romantic way, no, that would take a long friendship and time. She has a warming smile and a cute face (even if she doesnt think so about her facial curves). At this point we dont even need nudes. Since its her it already is special i think. Its not about who shows more skin.

4 Comments
Rida
Rida commented
How did you find out that she has a problem with a stalker?

R
Rashad_ commented
Nah we need nudes

amongussusamongussus
amongussusamongussus commented
dude get some self-respect first. help yourself by watching 'aba and preach' on youtube.
also I dont believe shes 'kinda nice' on stream. i believe shes doing what most boobie streamer does: more revealing boobs/pool/asmr and playing a nice persona to attract simps. i feel like irl shes a misandrist who generalizes people simply because she had a lot of bad experiences with guys. i dont wanna give her a single penny and i dont feel bad for wanting nudes here if shes a person like that.

R
RatFace333 commented
At the time she said something about someone creanting fakes accounts pretending to be her

Rockerbobo

Feb 10, 2021
I remembered posting a comment in a post of her insta at a time she stopped replying people. I wrote something like “has Sandy stopped replying comments¿” And i did in a very honest way. I missed her replies in some way. Then she wrote me “please, just dont” like i was about to start a riot against her. Then, i apologize even if a didnt anything wrong (which is common when talking about women as you bros may know already). And then nothing else came. Later on i discovered she was having problems with some stalker. Come to think of it, it makes sense why she was so salty those days. Fame has its cons, by the looks of it. Ando n her streams you can see shes kinda a nice person, kinda funny and all. I just hope she is well now. Anyways, i still like Sandy. Definitely not in a romantic way, no, that would take a long friendship and time. She has a warming smile and a cute face (even if she doesnt think so about her facial curves). At this point we dont even need nudes. Since its her it already is special i think. Its not about who shows more skin.
You sound like you're the stalker lol

Comment