Youtuber Marlingyoga

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
MarlingYoga day 1616 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/836058733/9366900e18

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I REALLY don't care for her as a person, anymore.

1 Comment
H
Heathrow commented
...ah, now this video (1616) is a different matter! I don't know what is being posted to her but she feels under pressure and it is making her defensive.
Looking back at her old videos she was slowly loosening up. I mean forget the nip slips, she was openly breast feeding on camera. She is not adverse to exposing them whether by accident or on purpose. There are also the the classes with the transparent underwear "especially for us". She was getting more relaxed and confident but seems to have taken a few steps back. Maybe it is people demanding stuff. I think she feels that she has showed a bit more and she is confident about it, but people then immediately demand more and she's not ready for it yet.
She is not gonna be shoving dildos up herself, or filming herself having sex with her fiancè etc. etc. well not any time soon that is!
She has said in recent videos that she wants to do more, but it is a body confidence thing with her and she doesn't feel ready for it yet and she needs more time.
Maybe she is thinking WTF have I got myself into. I've set off down a road I am not ready for and I can't turn back. If I do, I lose Patreons and £$. Bye, bye income (which often she tells us she is grateful for).
I get that she's under pressure every day. She has a young child and all that involves. A wedding to organise and a comittment to post something everyday even when she isn't up for it.
She started out as a yoga teacher and this is primarily what she wanted to be. Then she discovered that these little accidents were popular and was flattered initially I think. She also appreciated the extra £$ from added subs. But she is struggling to keep up with it.
Interesting that a couple of recent videos she has "celebrated" with a glass of bubbly (Bachelorette Special, 200k subs.). Yoga and alchohol? Given that she took up Yoga to get clean because of her drug and (mostly) drink addiction, it seems odd that she keeps turning too it, having been dry for so long. Maybe she's unravelling (confused numbering, abhorted live vids etc.) The next few weeks/months could be interesting.
Apologies, way too long but felt I had to get it off my chest. Just my opinion. Thanks for reading if you made it to the end. 🤚🏻👍🏻

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Can you guys do me solid?

Please watch - v imeo.com/835688048/1b10d8c6db (Day 1615 Patreon angle)

Listen to what she says at the beginning and kindly share your thoughts.

Cheers!

2 Comments
W
wnkr_uk commented
She's well within her rights to say 'I'm here to do yoga, GTFO you pervs' but of course she well knows that at the very least 80 of her subscribers are there for aesthetic reasons (given jeans video = 20 likes, nipples saying hello = 100 likes) so puts up with it - and graciously takes the money for it of course.

But I dont think she likes reminded of her aesthetic fans hence the 'dont ask and I might show you' BS and using terms intimate and flirty.

H
Heathrow commented
Well it sounds to me by what she was saying is that the problem is with Vimeo, who are on her case for some reason. As she said she is not reading their e-mails sent to her. They seem to be upset by the numbers that are watching her, for some reason. Can they tell we are not all Patreons tuning in? Are the views high considering the number of Patreons? I don't know, but I get the feeling she us pissed with Vimeo (as in the YouTube fiasco) and not us.

Reactions: SAK

Jay Mac

Vip
Mar 30, 2023
Can you guys do me solid?

Please watch - v imeo.com/835688048/1b10d8c6db (Day 1615 Patreon angle)

Listen to what she says at the beginning and kindly share your thoughts.

Cheers!
Oh man. Sounds like she is catching on to us seeing her stuff for free. See what happens lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pomy
Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
In case you missed what's been going on, MarlingYoga has an issue with Vimeo, since apparently they've noticed that her videos have abnormally high views,
and they don't like it. (because they suck donkey dick, IDK)

With yours truly being the one who brings her "exclusive content" to (ahem) a wider audience, you can see how I might have something to do with her problem.

Do I feel bad about it? Nah, not really... hence the :devilish:

I just wanted to hear what you guys think.

1 Comment
Y
yosif98 commented
no, i didnt missed it and i knew what you were talking about, but i dont think there is anything on this to feel guilty about. Guilty about what. What about her, she delivers shit content every day and her subs have been giving her thousands of $ during all these years.
ps. If you are here and reading to this Malin, get lost and fuck off.