Youtuber Marlingyoga

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Mine came down as 720p, but the page itself says it should be 1080p... that was weird... I tried it again using "screen recorder" and got a 1080p version... dunno what's going on there...

BTW: Pomy - did you see my query regarding her two uploads of 1609 on her Patreon page - I had been wondering if the two entries led to the same video, or if there were two, and she'd misnumbered one of them (as usual)...?
They're the same video. What happened was she reuploaded 1609 because she the problem was exclusive to that one.
(when really all of her Vimeo uploads got restricted.)

So when I recieved the mail with her reup, I said to myself. "Wait a minute, DID I upload no. 1609?" Because I forgot I have already done so.

So I uploaded her reupload, which is the same video.

That's the long and short of it, sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope this clears things up.

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Patreon Class 184 Patreon angle Vimeo link I believe now works fine. (in 1080p)

v imeo.com/834675188/f86b7d0851 (It's the same link.)

Updated gofile:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I really don't know what happened. (sigh)

(I hate Vimeo with a passion)

I guess the real hero of the day was her bra. It's like at one point it said: "Nah fuck it, I'm off." (BOIOIOING!)

Comment

Malagate

Vip
Feb 20, 2021
That's the long and short of it, sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope this clears things up.
Cheers for that.

BTW: Just spotted something I didn't notice from last month that maybe a similar sort of thing (?) - do you recall posting links to "Terrasse yoga" and "Terrasse yoga Patreon angle" (dated 5 May)? I've just noticed that on the next day (6 May), she seems to have posted another "Terrasse yoga," and I was wondering, when you get a spare minute, could you check to see if that's a repost of one of the videos she posted the previous day, or maybe something different...?

Reactions: Panji
Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Cheers for that.

BTW: Just spotted something I didn't notice from last month that maybe a similar sort of thing (?) - do you recall posting links to "Terrasse yoga" and "Terrasse yoga Patreon angle" (dated 5 May)? I've just noticed that on the next day (6 May), she seems to have posted another "Terrasse yoga," and I was wondering, when you get a spare minute, could you check to see if that's a repost of one of the videos she posted the previous day, or maybe something different...?
Yup, she posted the same video twice. Same Vimeo address also. Go figure...

Reactions: Panji and Malagate
Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022

Don't ask me, I only provide the links...
This right here proves that she cares MORE about her YouTube subscriptions because that's how she recruits more saps for her Patreon. Patreon is just a means for her to rob paying subscribers without actually doing anything special. If you don't believe me just watch how she "rewards" her Patreon subscribers today as she promised she would. She makes a lot of promises, but how many does she actually keep?

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
200k YouTube subs Patreon angle:

"Come celebrate this major milestone with me
🥳
💃
🍾
❤️
🙏
"

v imeo.com/835173997/2d22994a36

Golden girl pics:

Sorry I'm late for the "party"...

Comment