Youtuber Marlingyoga

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
So I might do a dive into the past sometime soon.

So tell me, what do you guys prefer?

Daily videos? Long classes? Specials?

And what to look for in terms of clothing?

(Bikini, skirts, pantyhose, anything loose fitting)

One thing we can all agree on, the more "accidents", the better, right?

Please let me know, I hope I was clear enough...

1 Comment
S
snm88 commented
You can't go wrong with pantyhose and stockings, up skirts, short skirt/dresses etc

I do like nipslips, but they happen for such a short period of time that the chances of me spotting them when skimming through videos are extremely rare, So I'd say nipslips that last for a few minutes should be prioritised..

I personally couldn't care for her bikini videos, but others might like them, I think it is a safe way for her to be risqué without the risk..

kerel

High Roller
Apr 16, 2022
no pomy if you can post the vimeo orignal links. Thats the best way, the original ones. If anyone wants a gofile or sth that is an extra. Even more these links dont open at all. Vimeo links are the easiest to acces at every time and do not get deleted or lost only if she deletes them herself.
I agree

2 Comments
G
gianky commented
So vimeo ci sono comunque e nessuno ti impeddisce di vederli. Mettendoli anche su gofile si da la possibilità a chi come me non è capace ad aprire vimeo., non capisco cosa sono questi discorsi egoistici...Grazie Pomi

S
snm88 commented
can you use a VPN? It's a bit selfish expecting pomy to do extra work. he doesn't really need to be doing any of this, what about downloading from tor browser?

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
I honestly do not understand how after she uploads crap videos for an entire week, her subscribers still continue to increase. Is she somehow manipulating the numbers? Surely people are not satisfied with this crap. It boggles my mind.

Reactions: stimp and buttersjr
Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Maybe a bit out of topic but i think she only has about 100 and some subcribers. Im about 90% sure the numbers in display are a lie to push people's interest. 90% sure no way she has like 600. The last time i saw a glitch happened to patreon's site ( maybe a daily server restar) she had only 132. Another patreon video maker, wich i know displaying to have 89 patrons, she only had 2.
You may be on to something here bro. I don't believe she has that many subscribers either. Her content is crap. She's basically stealing from her subscribers at this point. I also heard that she deletes comments and blocks people who complain. That's messed up.

2 Comments
Y
yosif98 commented
i used to comment sometimes when i was subbed to her and she used to delete them and other comments who were critisizing her content or ironic comment (no slurs used)

C
clodemath commented
Even on her YT channel it's hard to leave a comment. I once told her that to have her dog in her videos was very annoying and since then, I can't write no more comments... blocked !

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
MarlingYoga day 546 Patreon: (June, 2020)
v imeo.com/690183299/0b36b5c9ab

Patreon class 181:
v imeo.com/829355156/8bba0a28ec

Patreon class 181 Patreon angle:
v imeo.com/829350001/e59e2227fe

MarlingYoga day 1597 Patreon angle:
v imeo.com/829349885/dd2e78074a

Gofile later.

5 Comments
Y
yosif98 commented
she was talking about some wonderful kitchen and try on and garden videos, where the f are those? Or in her plans still? Does she really f-ing think people pay to listen to her shit talk and see her stretch on her long dress, or even in bikini? :LOL: Sorry for the trash talk.

Y
yosif98 commented
:ROFLMAO: Like she takes like 10 likes on videos on 600 subs she claims to have and she says " Guys im sooo glad you liked the videos, im so glad you are liking the content and wonderful comments and feedback. I think i found the right way of patreon after 4 or 5 years ..." WTF "darling" Malin?! In what imaginary world do you live?!🤪. I think her new "team" is telling her to say this fancy things and not do any more trash talks and fights with her subs bcs subs go ⬇️. "Malin just fake it till you make it"

M
mercedesc200 commented
I like her underwear!Pomy keep doing!!!!!

M
mercedesc200 commented
I can see her tabon

S
snm88 commented
She makes a lot of money I know that much, I think she owns all or most of the properties she goes to in different video.

Her clothing is very expensive.

I wouldn't say it was that far fetched that she has 600 subscribers on patreon with maybe 100/250 non active, but still paying her..

If her numbers are true she is clearing £10k a month and when you think about it she has people like us invested in her, in a parallel universe we are all subscribed to her patreon.

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
:ROFLMAO: Like she takes like 10 likes on videos on 600 subs she claims to have and she says " Guys im sooo glad you liked the videos, im so glad you are liking the content and wonderful comments and feedback. I think i found the right way of patreon after 4 or 5 years ..." WTF "darling" Malin?! In what imaginary world do you live?!🤪. I think her new "team" is telling her to say this fancy things and not do any more trash talks and fights with her subs bcs subs go ⬇️. "Malin just fake it till you make it"
It's really annoying when she says she loves and appreciates her patrons but at the same time treats them like crap. She's delusional. It's the lying that pisses me off the most. She makes promises she has no intention of keeping.

Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Even on her YT channel it's hard to leave a comment. I once told her that to have her dog in her videos was very annoying and since then, I can't write no more comments... blocked !
She doesn't accept criticism. That's the definition of delusional.

Reactions: stimp
Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
she was talking about some wonderful kitchen and try on and garden videos, where the f are those? Or in her plans still? Does she really f-ing think people pay to listen to her shit talk and see her stretch on her long dress, or even in bikini? :LOL: Sorry for the trash talk.
Bruh. Have you noticed that she's getting farther and farther away from the cameras? You can't even see anything anymore. That's what a $25 subscription gets you. She's delusional. That's why I really appreciate Pomy for hanging in there. I personally would have bailed a long time ago.

Reactions: snm88 and Panji
Comment

snm88

Apr 10, 2022
Bruh. Have you noticed that she's getting farther and farther away from the cameras? You can't even see anything anymore. That's what a $25 subscription gets you. She's delusional. That's why I really appreciate Pomy for hanging in there. I personally would have bailed a long time ago.
It has only just occurred to me that her strategy is the same as the gym membership strategy, just hope people don't unsubscribe and don't notice the $25 coming out of their bank every month.

If she lost all her subscribers tomorrow she will go back to basics she is clearly comfortable doing what she's doing at the moment..

Comment