Youtuber Marlingyoga

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Patreon class 180:

v imeo.com/828805248/5460a9d215

Patreon class 180 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/828805081/02ae401e28
Thanks Pomy. It's an underwhelming end to a very disappointing week from Marling. I would respect her more if she didn't lie to her subscribers and raise their hopes only to dash them to pieces. I have a feeling her content will get even worse after she gets married. But the grift will definitely continue. You are a legend Pomy.✊

• Love
Reactions: Cfu and Pomy
Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Thanksgiving special:

Thanksgiving special Patreon angle:

You can watch/download via the above links.

Hope that helps!

I'd love some feedback about these links.

Do you find it easy to view/download the videos?

If so, I might switch to using this method instead of posting vimeo links.

It can save me some time, since I won't need to download/upload each video.

3 Comments
V
vergeman12 commented
Is anyone else getting access denied?

H
Heathrow commented
Yes. I can't access it.

Y
yosif98 commented
no pomy if you can post the vimeo orignal links. Thats the best way, the original ones. If anyone wants a gofile or sth that is an extra. Even more these links dont open at all. Vimeo links are the easiest to acces at every time and do not get deleted or lost only if she deletes them herself.

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Well, if it's up to me... :)

Seriously, I greatly appreciate the uploads - even the ones where she's wearing a suit of armour encased in a block of concrete... I know her stuff definitely goes up and down and many people would say that it's probably more down than up - and that's probably true - but it's just that when she does have an up, it's usually worth seeing... and I've said this before, even if she did the entire thing naked, everyone would soon get bored once the novelty had worn off...

One thing I would make a plea for, though: if you do decide to unsub from her, try and make a copy and paste of her past vimeo urls before you leave - there are still some potential good 'uns that haven't seen the light of day yet (if the youtube versions are any judge) along with a few Classes and Specials... eg I was glancing over her Patreon page the other day and noticed two "Thanksgiving specials" (Nov 25 2022) that I've never heard of/seen anywhere before - of course, they might be crap, but they also might be great... I suppose that's Marling for you - you just never know...

I'm willing to take requests if there's anything specific you need.

Comment

snm88

Apr 10, 2022
For me that's always been her attraction - that sexy older woman thing. But now that she taken away the sexy part its not really working for me
She was hot, regardless, on her youtube channel you can see her most popular videos, they are all from 2 to 3 years ago with a few exceptions, all the signs of a declining channel.

Her nipslip video that got her a 7 day ban happened over a year ago now & I can't think of many videos in that time that have been anywhere near to the level of those she was making 2/3 years ago..

hopefully pomy could grab some gems from 2 & 3 years ago, because her new stuff really isn't cutting it anymore sadly..

And we all have to agree that pomy has been a great poster here, but we can also agree, that he shouldn't be wasting his money on the garbage that is being released from her..

• Love
Reactions: Pomy
Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Thanksgiving special:

Thanksgiving special Patreon angle:

You can watch/download via the above links.

Hope that helps!

I'd love some feedback about these links.

Do you find it easy to view/download the videos?

If so, I might switch to using this method instead of posting vimeo links.

It can save me some time, since I won't need to download/upload each video.
This method is much better Pomy. Thanks again.

• Love
Reactions: Pomy
2 Comments
J
jesus12345678 commented
It doesnt work. Maybe vimeo ? Thank you anyway.

W
wnkr_uk commented
Not working here. Im guessing the link is time, region or cookie specific.

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Alright, I apologize, it seems the new way isn't working for everyone, so it's back to vimeo/gofile.

Links soon...

Reactions: stimp
Comment