Twitch Streamer LeynaInu (MissyPwns)

Aquino90x

Virgin
Sep 2, 2020
are you stupid? xD

Lol I posted that towards the comment that stated, "I have not god-tier, too expensive", then proceeded to post censored pics so just wanted clarification. But in all honesty, I could see a chick like missy selling censored pics. She already clowned enough fools into buying her earlier OF content which were just regular pics from insta lolol.

Comment

blargleflarg

Lewd God
Jun 13, 2020
Of course the thumbnail of the last pic doesn't load when it's the best one lol

IMG_2468.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2456.jpg
    IMG_2456.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_5485.jpg
    IMG_5485.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,860
  • IMG_5499.jpg
    IMG_5499.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 2,083
  • IMG_5524.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,007
  • IMG_5532.jpg
    IMG_5532.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 1,789
  • IMG_5538.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,207
Comment
Jun 11, 2020
how about making a disk kord. everyone spends 10 bucks and we get that prince tier and share it for everyone ?

I really think one of the big moderators should create and moderate a private diskord with a crowd fund for the biggest tier. With as many people as we have here a paypal crowdfund or something should be easy. Not sure about the risks etc but it's definitely an idea that's been brought up alot here but usually ignored. Thumbs up please to see how many people would join. Maybe some of the veterans here know more about it. I guess anonymity might also be an issue but we could crypto it etc, if even necessary.

Comment
Aug 12, 2020
I really think one of the big moderators should create and moderate a private diskord with a crowd fund for the biggest tier. With as many people as we have here a paypal crowdfund or something should be easy. Not sure about the risks etc but it's definitely an idea that's been brought up alot here but usually ignored. Thumbs up please to see how many people would join. Maybe some of the veterans here know more about it. I guess anonymity might also be an issue but we could crypto it etc, if even necessary.
I wish. The primary issue isnt really anonymity as it is trust. When was alive there were a lot of familiar faces such as myself who would have high rankings and regurarly contribute fresh new content on Missy, thus building trust. I would be more comfy only donating to a person that i know won't run away with the cash -- trust. Granted, by just taking a chance for the first month and seeing how the guy behaves -- doesn't run away -- could alleviate the stress for subsequent months. That to me is the only holdup. That being said, if you make any headway, please keep me in mind...you will have my attention (and wallet) ;)

Comment
Oct 9, 2020
Or make a diskord for dont lose more forums, couse is hard to search 1 with new stuff of missy

Comment