Twitch Streamer LeynaInu (MissyPwns)

ThaJe55i92

Aug 14, 2020
I think she is trying to hide that she had a boob job. Don't really know why she would want to hide that, but if you zoom in on the attached pic it looks like there are some scars on her boob.

IDK my dudes....here's a veeery basic comparison I put together on the go. Either she´s got identical R and L nips, or she playin us :D.
I feel the ppl that pay for her stuff should complain. Cuz for us.. beggars can't be choosers lmao. (cooch also looks photoshooped af)

Attachments

• Set 1 comp.jpg
    Set 1 comp.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Set 1.png
    Set 1.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 983
  • Set 2 comp.jpg
    Set 2 comp.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 906
  • Set 2.png
    Set 2.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 1,069
Comment
Aug 11, 2020
IDK my dudes....here's a veeery basic comparison I put together on the go. Either she´s got identical R and L nips, or she playin us :D.
I feel the ppl that pay for her stuff should complain. Cuz for us.. beggars can't be choosers lmao. (cooch also looks photoshooped af)

theres obviously much photoshopped and if you just now realized she has fake tits im not sure what to say

Comment

ThaJe55i92

Aug 14, 2020
theres obviously much photoshopped and if you just now realized she has fake tits im not sure what to say
My point isn't whether she's got surgery or not (she prolly does)..........it's that she literally photoshops someone else's nipples on top of hers, kinda like using digital nip tassels. No two nips are the same, even in the same person, look at your own and tell me if they're identical. Hers are LITERALLY the same from one tit to another. But enough investigative reporting. Back to the photos!!

Reactions: Cptaids and Kekboy1
Comment