Glarka

Lewd God
Apr 12, 2020
irine_meier_240870361_2031914786973241_102561911115684713_n.jpg

Comment

Slothkun4

High Roller
Aug 20, 2020
Do we need to form a payshare to get this one?

5 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
That photoset was for August pretty sure so... we've missed out.

commented
We missed out on 85% of her content for the past 2 years... I cant remember the last time a full set was shared. I don't know why but her leaks are incredibly rare.

ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented

I feel ya - I almost signed up the last night when I saw her IG post stating her Lenore was actually Aug and not Sept. I think her full set tier is... $50 or $70? Somewhere around there

S
Slothkun4 commented
Sooo, At the $100 we get the current month and a previous, so if anyone is interested in doing that tier lemme know, splitting it with bring it down fast

SUBBI3
SUBBI3 commented

the reason is probably theyre expensive, the only time i ever subbed to her, was 2 years back, and even back then i felt some of her content (for single person purchase) was high. also i have noticed that her content creation is very slow, as compared to others. earlier this year she had been on vacation trips for nearly half the year, and barely put in any noticeable content to purchase. people back out, dont buy and suddenly there IS content and then she places the content in a "hurry up and get it before your ass breaks out" deals, so its kinda lame marketing.

K

Kyuseishu

I was also a day too late to get the Lenore set I wanted. If anyone gets his hand on any of the Patreon pictures and would like to share them, that would be great. The cheaper tiers already have several pics, just not all.

Reactions: Imjerkinit
Comment
L

lionhearth98

I was also a day too late to get the Lenore set I wanted. If anyone gets his hand on any of the Patreon pictures and would like to share them, that would be great. The cheaper tiers already have several pics, just not all.
The lower tiers have very few pics and are extremely expensive.
You need to pay $70 for ONE full set. Most of this girls have a low tier of $25 where you get 1 not too lewd set... But for $25 you get "1) A mini-set of SEVEN exclusive pictures in total from my monthly Patreon photoshoot ( HD quality )".

She has almost 700 patreons. I am really curious to know how many of them are in the $70 tier and are able to get the full stuff

Comment

torgo228

Virgin
Aug 15, 2020
She tags her releases in some way that identifies the leaker. That’s why nobody does it for long.

• Sad
Reactions: Metus
Comment

Glarka

Lewd God
Apr 12, 2020
Don't remember if this one was already posted

D3 Demon Hunter.jpg

Attachments

• D3 Demon Hunter (1).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (1).jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 900
  • D3 Demon Hunter (2).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (2).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 808
  • D3 Demon Hunter (3).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (3).jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 652
  • D3 Demon Hunter (4).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (4).jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 615
  • D3 Demon Hunter (5).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (5).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 601
  • D3 Demon Hunter (6).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (6).jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 568
  • D3 Demon Hunter (7).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (7).jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 522
  • D3 Demon Hunter (8).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (8).jpg
    532 KB · Views: 578
  • D3 Demon Hunter (9).jpg
    D3 Demon Hunter (9).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 690
Comment

Gefer

Virgin
Sep 11, 2020
September's theme:

E-UgSF5OJfw.jpg

1 Comment
F
f328gts_wh commented
One day at the farm,

A farmgirl wears a low-cut dress, lets you buy her 10 chickens, 3 pigs, 1 cow plus an entire new barn, then later that night let's you watch her in the same dress doing provocative things like farm chores.

So ends the ballad of Irina Meier.