Cosplayer Irina Meier

Sep 20, 2020
Am pretty sure she releases different sets of photos to different members so that if she sees a set pop up online knows who leaked it and can drop the Ban hammer/ lawyer, I can't blame her she is trying to run a business

Comment
L

lionhearth98

Russian laws can't apply outside of Russia. I live in SA, I constantly seed pirated games/movies/shows, and I've been doing it for years... My only curse is being too poor to get the sets myself and then share them. $70 per month is my rent+internet+food expenses+power company, I can't afford that much. What she's gonna do? Ban me? I'll make a new acc forever.

Comment
X

Xander756

Russian laws can't apply outside of Russia. I live in SA, I constantly seed pirated games/movies/shows, and I've been doing it for years... My only curse is being too poor to get the sets myself and then share them. $70 per month is my rent+internet+food expenses+power company, I can't afford that much. What she's gonna do? Ban me? I'll make a new acc forever.

I can't imagine being one of these "cosplayers" and 80% of every day is just filled with scouring the internet for mentions of your and your content and trying to suppress and take them down. What a sad, pathetic existence. Remember when cosplayers loved just having their work out there? Now that cosplay is a "business" they have to become these ridiculous karens. Do they really think that people pirating their content would become subscribers if they couldn't find it somewhere for free? I sure as hell wouldn't. So they are accomplishing literal nothing except wasting their time and looking like a b.

I express my gratitude to you grimlook. You are a hero.

3 Comments
T
torgo228 commented
You’re the one who sounds like a Karen here dude lol

commented
Imagine being so entitled that you complain that someone isn't willing to work for free. This entire rant is the definition of a choosing beggar.

Look dude, I get wanting their pictures, and I get not wanting to pay for them for whatever reason -- as long as people are creating things on the internet, other people will find ways to get them for free. That's what we are all here for. I wish I could pay for their content, but alas I cannot, so I find myself here.

However, whining about girls who are working their asses off to create content that is more than just a bunch of blurred iPhone pictures of crappy, rushed, cardboard-level costumes that you'd see at any convention, or perhaps ONE or TWO super detailed costumes that took 6 months to make each over nights and weekends, and then nothing more of value for the whole year, because they have to pay their fucking bills and posting three new professionally shot photo sets in great locations or studios each month requires a lot of time, money, and effort (even if some are just lingerie or bikini shots), and therefore are protective of their content and don't want people to just freely share them and deprive them of their income... THAT is peak Karen.

All this crap about people making cosplay "for the love of cosplaying" without getting paid is pure, distilled, industrial-level bullshit. First show us you are willing to do YOUR job, whatever that may be, and deliver the same amount and quality output as any of these cosplayers do every month, but without getting paid a cent for your sweat, then get back up on your soapbox about cosplay becoming a business.

commented
I only hate it when the cosplayer either starts getting lazy and screwing everyone out of good content for no reason or saying it's just a business without caring about what the paying customers think. If you have no passion at all then don't bother as it just wastes everyone's time and money.

Complaining about not getting anything for free because of the cosplayer is a little stupid when some actually care about the effort that they put into it.

G

geraltgeraltgeralt

I understand you

Comment