Lewd God
Mar 1, 2021
Screenshot_20210524-210748_Instagram.jpg

Comment

Eliot

High King of Fillory
High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Nice page and all, but I couldn't find anything on our girl.

LOL

Actually, I am the administrator of this community in VK. And I take the content from here. So I see no reason for you to look at my page, if everything is taken from lewdweb threads

gdfgefghrt.jpg

5 Comments
Eliot
Eliot commented
Lol, dislikes leeches put )))

I wonder where you were when we restored the threads and the content was uploaded for you after the removal of the matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow, parasites))

commented
Thats fine bro, I just pointed out that, since the other guy posted your page on the Irina thread and I assumed it had some of her content, otherwise I see no reason to post it in this thread.

Your page is cool and I assume its a nice backup of a lot of content in here.

Eliot
Eliot commented

I don't know why he posted - this guy has a bad habit - I take content from the threads here and SE girls to my community, and this silly guy copies the sets from me - and brings them back to the threads where I got them, only he signs them - his copyrights, like he is the original filler, and the photos are wildly compressed. This is madness. And of course it is not clear why I gave a link from here, if I publish this model only in the Telegram channel, again taking a photo from here

commented
do you talk about moisesk380?

Eliot
Eliot commented

BabyGroot

High Roller
Aug 19, 2020
Cool cool...more of my High Table stuff just reposted directly again.
Looks like i'll have to stop posting in High Table

4 Comments
commented
What high table means?

léaxseydoux
léaxseydoux commented
maybe it's just a John Wick metaphor lol

commented
Eliot
Eliot commented
You forget that we are all gathered here to eventually distribute content to everyone, absolutely everyone