How does it feel knowing that half the girls you simp for are probably terrible people irl?

Kyrelel

Sep 19, 2021
Just curious.

No respectable women would be whoring themselves online.

It's not even a sensible question.
Simps feel good by doing what they do.
It's like asking "how does it feel to be a masochist knowing that someone wants to hurt you?"

tldr;
You're an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Harchus69
Comment

AntusP

Aug 6, 2020
Just curious.

No respectable women would be whoring themselves online.
Sounds like you had some really dumb expectations and got burnt my dude.

We're simping over the services they're selling. Everyone understands the contract is "This is nothing but sexual gratification" except a few dudes like you. I don't really care if the person making my pizza is a piece of shit outside of his work; our business doesn't extend into their personal life.

Take the money you're no longer spending on them and go get some counseling, so you unlearn this weird unhealthy expectation you seem to have with women. It's a bad look.

Comment
Jun 26, 2021
Using OP'S logic no respectable men would be looking at women whoring themselves online. So like can we just admit we're all trash
and get on with our days now?

Comment

lit_biscuit

Virgin
Jan 3, 2022
Sounds like you had some really dumb expectations and got burnt my dude.

We're simping over the services they're selling. Everyone understands the contract is "This is nothing but sexual gratification" except a few dudes like you. I don't really care if the person making my pizza is a piece of shit outside of his work; our business doesn't extend into their personal life.

Take the money you're no longer spending on them and go get some counseling, so you unlearn this weird unhealthy expectation you seem to have with women. It's a bad look.
You don't need to have made a bad experience. He's right though. Girls don't want to work anymore nowadays, so they use their bodies. Contribute literally nothing to society. But hey, why wouldn't they? Enough "simps" out there who throw away their money for some tits you can find plenty on the internet already.

I rather spend my "excess" money on my wife and kid, but you know. Whatever makes you/people feel better.

4 Comments
N
Nazgrim commented
please tell me of all the great contributions to society you have made

H
Hammer32 commented
And what the fuck do you consider “contributing to society”? It’s not enough that people just try to exist doing their own shit but they need assholes like you determining that they should be doing more? Man gtfoh

T
Tom_Ato commented
Society has already undervalued and devalued "real jobs" as it is, why would you want to contribute to society, when society has explicitly stated that without money, you can't live. So, they make more money than society tells them they're worth, by using what they have in a market that apparently has endless niches to fill.

You're incredibly naive if you believe that you aren't selling your body when you get paid for your "real job".

P
pl1 commented
"i will not settle untli every woman has an only fans" -joe biden :rolleyes: