How does it feel knowing that half the girls you simp for are probably terrible people irl?

mrclean50

Sep 1, 2020
If anything I have more respect for the OF girls who own it and actually try to be sexy than those with non-nude OF and act like they're making art

2 Comments
B
BigButMan commented
I don't know how people can disrespect the confidence required to put your junk on the internet with your name attached to it. I wish I could do that.

N
Nazgrim commented
i wish people would pay me to put my junk on the internet...

Iagp

Aug 22, 2021
I honestly don´t care about how they are in the personal life, i will never met her, unless i become a rich person, which opens up to such possibility:
This kind of girls are just something to please our days when they appear while scrolling or when specifically searching for something/someone.
That is what they are selling anyway. To think more of this it´s retarted.

Comment

harusosake

Virgin
Aug 17, 2021
'... are probably terrible people irl?'

To be honest, almost all people are selfish beings, many try to hide it - many from themselves.
Some hide behind these ominous morals and ethics out of fear.
I say this as a convinced humanist. lol

Comment

tt017

Virgin
Jun 15, 2021
I have a theory about people who overuse the word simp. I think it's a subconscious defense mechanism your brain has created to give you a way to dismiss any threat to a potential mate. Which would, ironically, make you the biggest simp.

Reactions: Iagp
1 Comment
N
Nazgrim commented
most people who overuse the word simp are incels that believe simp is an insult. most simps are proud to be simping, bein an incel on the other hand, is not by choice, but because you're a pos nobody wants to have around