[MEDIA = sendvid] gzay4v58 [/ MEDIA]
[/CITA]
alguien save por que no se puede reproducir o no puedo reproducir sendvid

• Haha
Reactions: Kerry2Dope
Comment

Spaceman775

Aug 14, 2020
She really screws all her patreons right now, right? They didn't receive the sets in January and had to pay for Feb and now she puts out the sets in March? So basically she owes them two more sets. She is so lazy ffs.

Reactions: Garryredneck
Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
She really screws all her patreons right now, right? They didn't receive the sets in January and had to pay for Feb and now she puts out the sets in March? So basically she owes them two more sets. She is so lazy ffs.
I told people that this is going to happen. She will postpone the sets day by day so eventually it will go full month without the post. Another gripe that I have with this girl is that her sets have gone the opposite way really. Usually it's the other way around - by time girls get more lewd. What does she do? Complete opposite!

Don't believe me? Take a look at her recent sets. Even less vag visible by the set and this is also reflecting on her OnlyFans ''nudes''. Look the recent ones. It's almost her old Patreon set quality (implied / barely showing) category.

At first I thought that she is planning to kill off her Patreon, because she wants her fan base to be more centered (in lets say OF), but I guess I was wrong. I have no idea what this girl is doing anymore. Even her OF is becoming less lewd LMAO.

Either for some reason she is slowly pulling out of NSFW cosplay altogether, trying to become a full time business woman or something? Due to her side business of toe beanies? Or I have no fucking clue whats going on right now.

All I can tell is that her Patreon keeps bleeding out (as expected) and her OnlyFans are becoming more underwhelming.

If she actually intends to make some money using her body, then whoever is giving her advices (if there is anyone) are fucking up big time.

This is not the way.

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
I told people that this is going to happen. She will postpone the sets day by day so eventually it will go full month without the post. Another gripe that I have with this girl is that her sets have gone the opposite way really. Usually it's the other way around - by time girls get more lewd. What does she do? Complete opposite!

Don't believe me? Take a look at her recent sets. Even less vag visible by the set and this is also reflecting on her OnlyFans ''nudes''. Look the recent ones. It's almost her old Patreon set quality (implied / barely showing) category.

At first I thought that she is planning to kill off her Patreon, because she wants her fan base to be more centered (in lets say OF), but I guess I was wrong. I have no idea what this girl is doing anymore. Even her OF is becoming less lewd LMAO.

Either for some reason she is slowly pulling out of NSFW cosplay altogether, trying to become a full time business woman or something? Due to her side business of toe beanies? Or I have no fucking clue whats going on right now.

All I can tell is that her Patreon keeps bleeding out (as expected) and her OnlyFans are becoming more underwhelming.

If she actually intends to make some money using her body, then whoever is giving her advices (if there is anyone) are fucking up big time.

This is not the way.
Do the opposite of what the outrage community does and try to cancel her

Comment
Aug 9, 2020
Not sure what you mean. Her January set came out in January, and her February set just came out today, last day of February

Comment