Cosplayer Danielle Beaulieu

BloodyNoodle

Sep 5, 2020
Th
Damn... Now this is a new one? I guess she really intends to piss off her supporters on Patreon completely. As of now her sets haven't been posted yet although her previews are already available on her website (which means they are ready for publishing). I checked her posting history and she had NEVER been so late with her sets like this before. Especially when it was clearly shown that she were able to post them at least 2 days prior.

In my opinion this is a very shitty attitude, feels like she intends to milk as much money from her supporters as possible while providing just more photoshop and ball busting along the way.

Patreon renews your sub cost on 1st of every month. Is her goal to sneakily push the release dates further and further just so she can actually milk an entire month from her supporters WITHOUT posting a single set?! Hopefully not...

Regardless... I have a bad feeling that she hates us lol. There is no engagement (I don't buy her crap for social anxiety) there is no excuse to not be just slightly more active for your fans to at least give them the illusion that she is also a human being and can be talked to.

I dunno... sorry for my rant, it's just she gives off these vibes that she couldn't care less about her fans and especially Patreon subs.
That bo barah did that before...she'll post 3 pics all month then front load the next month with content. She's also the type to delete the whole last month's content and have a much higher tier to hide the whole catalog in it. So every month is like $20 and it's just this month ONLY. $100 for everything.

Comment