Cosplayer Danielle Beaulieu

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
Big thanks to the uploaders. Regarding sets themselves... I guess it's clear now. She is showing less and less now on Patreon. Truly a shame...

I don't believe this kind of coincidence. She really is gonna move her actual nudity to OF. Leaving Patreon at implied territory.

And the worst if it? All those pics so far at OF are basically the same poses.

Just fuck me and my boner... feelsbadman...

Comment

Randos

Vip
Aug 8, 2020
Big thanks to the uploaders. Regarding sets themselves... I guess it's clear now. She is showing less and less now on Patreon. Truly a shame...

I don't believe this kind of coincidence. She really is gonna move her actual nudity to OF. Leaving Patreon at implied territory.

Just fuck me and my boner... feelsbadman...
didn't patreon changed their TOS and now girls aren't allowed to show full nudity(sending nude pics through email is still an option)

Reactions: Nope Nuh Uh
Comment

Spaceman775

Aug 14, 2020

Yup. Those sets suck. Her patreon will hopefully just bleed out support now.
But this has to be the first time she shows some kind of facial expression in one of the pics.

Reactions: Garryredneck
Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
patreon_decline.png

Look at the fooken decline. If anyone wonders about the 2nd spike in subs and then downslide afterwards, it's when she decided to milk extra her subs by offering 2 sets per month (for higher price to get both) and before you could at least see some nice vag in the 2nd set but now? Now it's completely implied.

This girl is killing off her Patreon on purpose and it's a shame really...

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 185972

Look at the fooken decline. If anyone wonders about the 2nd spike in subs and then downslide afterwards, it's when she decided to milk extra her subs by offering 2 sets per month (for higher price to get both) and before you could at least see some nice vag in the 2nd set but now? Now it's completely implied.

This girl is killing off her Patreon on purpose and it's a shame really...
She's probably trying to quit.

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
didn't patreon changed their TOS and now girls aren't allowed to show full nudity(sending nude pics through email is still an option)
They've been pushing the non nude stuff for a while now. It even goes to hentai as well. But...I don't see why they are pushing it seeing how they are getting sued and how they have their legality setup for court cases. Though that's probably what they changed in TOS because of this past situation this year went down for patreon as a company.

Comment