Cosplayer Andrasta

SJ7

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Heres the much aclaimed Halloween set, for your enjoyment:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DSC_0162.jpg

Comment

Texan_Wookie

Lewd God
Jul 10, 2020
Here's the Christmas Angel set:

I'd like to make a PSA and I encourage y'all to support your favorite creator whenever you can. Sure some might overcharge and be scummy whores but people like Andrasta who has actual talents when it comes to cosplaying and is a kind person should be compensated for their work once in a while. Acquiring the sets she put out also cost $10 which might be a lot depending where you're from but this might also be a lot depending where the cosplayer is from as well and it help them focus on creating better content instead of bills or a second job. I don't know, I'm sounding kind of simp but I feel like some people should help when they can. I'll still post more Andrasta content along with other cosplayers in the future so stay tuned.

Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
Here's the Christmas Angel set:

I'd like to make a PSA and I encourage y'all to support your favorite creator whenever you can. Sure some might overcharge and be scummy whores but people like Andrasta who has actual talents when it comes to cosplaying and is a kind person should be compensated for their work once in a while. Acquiring the sets she put out also cost $10 which might be a lot depending where you're from but this might also be a lot depending where the cosplayer is from as well and it help them focus on creating better content instead of bills or a second job. I don't know, I'm sounding kind of simp but I feel like some people should help when they can. I'll still post more Andrasta content along with other cosplayers in the future so stay tuned.
Big thanks. You are the hero!

Regarding what you wrote - I completely agree with you. I used to be pledged to Andrasta as well. Had to stop due to financial situation. She is definitely a decent person and someone worth supporting for. When I get job I will re-sub to her. She should be bigger and hopefully her numbers will go up.

Reactions: Texan_Wookie
Comment

Brian1723

Oct 21, 2020
Big thanks. You are the hero!

Regarding what you wrote - I completely agree with you. I used to be pledged to Andrasta as well. Had to stop due to financial situation. She is definitely a decent person and someone worth supporting for. When I get job I will re-sub to her. She should be bigger and hopefully her numbers will go up.
Man this Texan_Wookie is fucking annoying smdh, 🤦‍♂️ but now I understand what you're saying Garry it's just better to download imo. 😅

Comment